S2 E1: The Phoenix And A Kiryuin!

(Y/N): I'm sorry what now?

Rias: I said I'll have some special.......guest come to the club.

Issei: Guest? Who are they?

Rias: I...... It's quite hard to say. But, I want everyone back on the club room after school. That would include you (Y/N).

(Y/N): What? Why? I'm not even apart of your peerage thing.

Akeno: But you assist us when needed. Your an unofficial member.

Rias: That means you have to come as well. Don't worry, I'll keep the fact that your still human a secret.

(Y/N): ......Alright. I'll show up. But don't expect me to be doing anything. Anyway, I'll be going to get to my next class.

You don't even let them stop you as you walk out of the building.

(Y/N): The hell does she think I am? I may help, but I don't want in on any of this she has going on.

Senketsu: {I still say you should have accepted. Maybe we can get information on that Kamui.}

(Y/N): Well, guess your right. But they might not know anything anyway.

Senketsu: {Your not going to know until you do. Think about it a little more.}

(Y/N): Like I said, I'm not a real member of her peerage. Whatever happens is of my own doing.

You give a huff before approaching the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Rias: Okay everyone! He should be here soon.

Asia: Wait, where's (Y/N)?

Kiba: She wasn't in class when I went to get her.

Koneko: I figured this would happen.

Rias: I need her to be here. She might be my only way to get me out of this.

Issei: Out of what?

Rias: It's.....Not easy to explain. Basically-

She's cut off as a magic circle appeared in the room. Then, two people appear.

???1: My soon to be wife! I have come!

Issei: .....I'm sorry what?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Senketsu: {Your quite late you know.}

(Y/N): I know I know. But I had to get something to eat. Had to skip breakfast.

Senketsu: {You shouldn't have stayed up so late.}

(Y/N): Shut it. One more word out of you and-

Upon opening the door, your met with alot of people. More specifically, alot of devils.

 More specifically, alot of devils