Getting Everything Ready

Nonon: So, we found all of your masters. What now?

(Y/N): First, I need to learn their skills. Then, we call in some backup.

Nonon: What backup?

(Y/N): You know exactly what I mean.

Sonia: Don't worry. Already did it.

(Y/N): That was fast.

Sonia: Me and Rias have an emergency word for when we need help. This is the first time we ever used it though.

Inumuta: I've also called in for some support.

Nonon: Who did you even call in? Your a shut in.

Inumuta: Hmph. I love how you have little faith in me.

With a sigh, I sit back in my chair. It's almost time to face her head on. I'm still worried about Koneko, but I need to get through Satsuki first.

(Y/N): Hey Sonia. While I head to Satsuki, can you handle Koneko?

Sonia: Of course. You focus on the main target. We'll take care of everyone else. And don't worry. We'll free her. I'm sure of it.

Xenovia: And we can't let her open the Morningstar. If she does, everything is over before it begins.

(Y/N): That means we can't wait long.

Nonon: Four eyes, find out where that door is yet?

Inumuta: I've done a little research. It's on earth. That's as close as I've gotten so far.

(Y/N): That's a good sign. We can get there first.

Inumuta: That's assuming she doesn't have her own way there already.

(Y/N): We have to take that risk. She needs to pay.

Xenovia: And pay she will. Don't worry. Just focus on your goal. And you should get some rest. We'll hit the road tomorrow.

Their rally trying to not have me focus on anything but taking on Satsuki. They must have really high trust in me. I'm glad that I have them around. They their supporting me in an endeavor of this magnitude. And I can't let then down. I'll beat Satsuki, even if it kills me....

(Y/N): Alright. I'm gonna go lay down. Let me know if anything comes up.

Sonia: Don't worry. Just rest. You deserve it.