Journal Entry #3

"I haven't written in here for a while. Either from being busy or just........ Whoever's reading this, I can be honest. I'm getting tired. I can't do much more then I already have. Knowing that Koneko is in the hands of my most dangerous enemy. I need to find her. I need to find a way to stop her. I need something. Anything. I've found and learned from 3 Scissor Masters.......and yet nothing seems to be what I need. I need more to stop her. I need the next master to teach me something that I can used to get back at her. If not then, then I need to find something. I won't stand for this anymore. Lives are at risk, and it seems like she doesn't care about the consequences......I'm gonna show her. Show her that her actions do indeed have consequences. I just need power..........Thinking of it now, it'll be difficult since.....Well, Ophis isn't gonna listen to my request now......BUT WHY SHOULD I CARE! She wanted to keep me in my head while everyone was fighting! I needed to protect them!......Maybe I should have listened.....No! I can't go back on my word! I have Kisaragi. She can teach me. I can master her powers...... hopefully......"

(Y/N): The hell is wrong with me? I can't think straight.

Sona: Stress. That's what.

You feel the bed push in as she sits beside you. Your the only one in the RV at the moment, the light connected to the bed is the only Indore light source. Everyone else is outside at a campfire. The trip is going to be longer then just a few days. Almost two weeks from what Sona estimated.

(Y/N): Is it that hard to figure out?

Sona: I can read you like a book. What's got you so uncoordinated? I've only seen you like this once.

(Y/N): It's Satsuki. Everything she's done.....she acts like karma doesn't exist. I have to defeat her. Kill her or otherwise.

As your pen tapped the page, Sona leaned her head on your shoulder.

Sona: We'll beat her. Don't worry too much.

(Y/N): I can't help but worry. I can't help but feel like I need to get stronger now........What should I do?

Sona: What you should do is relax. You can't think straight if you can't think right at all.

You sigh and put your notebook away and lay down. She lays beside you.

Sona: You haven't written in that thing for a while.

(Y/N): Because I can't find the will to write. It's hard enough not to be able to turn your thoughts into it. But having to deal with a devil that wants nothing but to defeat me......I need a way to get stronger......I'm always training.....but I don't feel stronger.

Sona: The human body can only go so far. You don't need to train to get stronger, you need to train to unlock your potential.

(Y/N): But how do I do that? I don't have any inside potential.

Sona: I say otherwise. You know that too.

You sigh and close your eyes. But you feel her poking your cheek. You know she's right, but your not sure what 'potential' she's talking about. You have your Scissor Skills, Senketsu and Kisaragi. But their not YOUR powers. Your only power is the Scissors. And that's plural. The only reason their combined is because of Souseiseki. You could just do that thing with Senketsu again, but you don't think using every ounce of blood in your body will help you win.........But is that what she's talking about? Could you master that? Could you not have it use your blood? Well, Senketsu needs blood to be powered, but maybe this could be different....

Sona: Did you hear me?

You opened your eyes and turned to her. She was already standing and still poking you.

Sona: Seems you were caught in your own little head.

(Y/N): Kinda. What did you say again?

Sona: I said, let's do some training. Maybe I can help awaken that power inside you.

(Y/N): Well, alright. And, I want to see more of your power as well.

Sona: I'll make sure not to freeze you solid.

(Y/N): That's the least of my worries with you. But I'll try and not hurt you too bad.

Sona: Loser buys dinner for the other in the next town.

(Y/N): Your on.