S5 E8: More Truths, More Revealed

(Y/N): Are you sure it's down here?

Ophis: It is. Your impatient.

(Y/N): What do you mean impatient? We've been walking around here for almost an hour!

Sonia: She is right. We have been down here for quite a while.

You sigh and kick one of the crystals on the ground. She brought you two to a cave in the middle of almost nowhere. What's worse is that it smells terrible.

(Y/N): Couldn't you just teleported us there directly?

Ophis: I can't. It's protected by magic.

(Y/N): Aren't you some god or something? Why not just break the spell?

Ophis: The spell is before even my creation. The futa are graced in all fields. From fighting to magecraft. They have mastered everything.

(Y/N): I still know nothing about this.

Sonia: I said I would tell you after all of this.

(Y/N): I know. But this just feels like a whole plot dump. Like, why the hell is this brought up now?

Ophis: Probably by the will of some old god or something we don't know about.

Sonia: In all honesty, I wanted to bring this up to you at some point anyway.

(Y/N): Still feels super random to me. Anyway, if I can beat the ever loving shit out of Satsuki with anything that we find, then I'll happily use it.

Ophis: Good to know your still on board. Anyway, we're here now.

You all stop infront of a big pool of water in the cave

You all stop infront of a big pool of water in the cave. It looks like the end of the line from how far the water stretches.

(Y/N): So, what now? There's nothing here but water.

Ophis: That's only with your eyes. Also, good luck.

She pats you on the back. But that pat soon became a strong shove. You weren't expecting it so you fell into the water. Your about to swim up when you feel something grab your leg and pull you deeper. When you thought that your lungs would be on fire, you find out that it's actually easier to breathe now then normal air. You notice that now that your not struggling, the feeling of being dragged turned to one of being lowered like your on an elevator. Soon your feet touch what you assume is a solid surface. You look around the dark ocean before you feel your eyes adapt. Your mouth opens as the world under the water gets revealed to you.

 Your mouth opens as the world under the water gets revealed to you