Journal Entry #1

"This month have been......interesting. I don't know what to say really, but having a free space to say my thoughts is enough. At first, I was just a normal student.....well, I wouldn't say normal. Knowing that devils, angels and fallen angels are real doesn't make you normal. And not to mention the giant scissors. At first I thought they were just some type of props, but when you start getting attacked by random people, you start connecting the puzzle pieces. Everything fell in line about these other beings, these powers they have, the strength over a normal human. But, that all changed when I met the Sacred Gear, Kamui Senketsu. With him, my power is enhanced to rival those fallen angles at the cost of my dignity. But, don't tell anyone this, but I actually like the outfit now. BUT IM NEVER SAYING IT OUT LOUD!! So don't get your hopes up....... Anyway.....Fuck. Lost my thoughts......Oh, right. Then, I found out that the Occult Research Club is also full of Devils. I found out they made the pervert Issei also a devil to save him from what I presume was his death. Don't know why since they say he has a Sacred Gear, but I haven't seen it yet. Then there was Sona. Sona seemed..... agitated? Angry?....Well she said she wasn't angry, but I can't find the words for it. So I asked Rias to find out what's bothering her. In the end, she ended up losing and I had to step in. To be honest, I'm terrible at tennis. How can you be terrible at tennis? Don't ask me. I just played. But, I managed to win and get Sona to tell me what's wrong. Turns out she has a thing for me.......... Can't say I didn't have a thing for her back. There was always something about her that caught my eye. Her eyes.....Hair.....Almost everything..... She's nice. And she's a devil. Now that I didn't know at first, but it makes sense that she would be. Something just struck that way. Then, a little later, I meet a new nun come to town. Her names Asia. Senketsu said she was an angel, but I couldn't really tell. All was fine until Raynare appeared and said she needed her for something. And that something was stealing her Sacred Gear, Twilight Healing, which caused her death. Rias had called me and told me about this and I headed for the church. With my training with Serafell, me and Senketsu have gotten alot stronger and managed to take out three fallen angles in a flash. Talk about a gap in power. Then, I went after Raynare. Even if she had great healing capabilities, my Scissor Blades we're able to weaken and stop it. I didn't know they could stop healing, but now I have a new ace up my sleeve. But, back to it. I managed to beat her this time and take her head, hoping that she may become a better person one day. In the end, Asia got revived as a devil, I assume, and she's apart of he peerage now. Now I just hope the pervert doesn't try anything with her. I'll cut off his head if he did anything......... Can't believe all of this happened. And it's only going to go up from here. I need plans. I need to get stronger. I need to find this other Kamui. I need-"

You hear a knock on your door before hearing a voice come from the other side.

Serafell: (Y/N)! My sister called and said that everyone is planning to meet at the park. You coming?

(Y/N): Yeah! Be down in a sec!

You close your journal and put it in a drawer as Senketsu jumps onto the desk.

Senketsu: {What were you just writing?}

(Y/N): Nothing important. Really. Anyway, let's get you on and get going.

Raynare: So your just leaving me?

(Y/N): Basically. Can't be carrying around a head ya know. Anyway, be back later.

You put on the Kamui and grab your scissors before leaving the room. But you can't help but think.

(Y/N): [..........What will the future have in store?....]