S5 E7: The Truth Gets Revealed

(Y/N): So things are fine back with the others?

Nui: Indeed! Master is keeping a close eye to make sure nothing happens to the town while your away.

(Y/N): Well, at least I don't have to worry too much. I feel bad for having to call so often. They must have their own things going on and I feel bad for interrupting.

Nui: Don't feel too bad! They still want me to pass messages to you.

You nod to her as you block two blast from opposite directions. You hold them in your hands as they changed to red and fired back.

Ophis: Excellent! Keep it up!

Kisaragi: Your doing well! Don't slow down!

The two kept up their assault, but your easily able to match them.

(Y/N): You said that everyone outside was talking about something right? What did they say?

Ophis: They we're talking about how to save your friend. Seemingly she has a very powerful Sacred Gear.

(Y/N): Really? Do you know what it could be?

You back had Kisaragi as you keep focus on Ophis.

Ophis: That would spoil the surprise~.

(Y/N): Your a fucking tease.

Snake marks appear on your arm as you punch her. She's sent flying through the white abyss as Kisaragi tired to attack you. You evaded and started your assult on her.

Kisaragi: There was also one more thing.

(Y/N): Care to explain?

Kisaragi: Gladly. To be blunt, they were talking about your heritage.

(Y/N): My heritage? What for?

You try and punch her face, but she vanished. Multiple cloans then appeared around you and started attacking you all at once.

Kisaragi: They said you were a futa. And apparently they are stronger then normal humans.

(Y/N): Futa? The hell is that? I've never been called that before?

Kisaragi: I've listened into Sona's story. Their a race that's said to be extinct.

(Y/N): But if I'm one, then we're not extinct right?

Kisaragi: That's what their assuming.

You cover yourself in red energy before blasting it in all directions. She reforms beside you, now in a passive state.

Kisaragi: How about we rest for a bit?

(Y/N): Sure. I also what to know more about these futa and what it has to do with me?

Your about to sit down, but find yourself falling onto a chair.

Ophis: A break is always best with a cup of tea.

(Y/N): Can't really say I much think the same. Anyway, tell me about my heritage or whatever. Am I human or not?

Ophis: Your human. But your a special human.

(Y/N): Special? What makes me special? Right now I'm just me.

She poured three cups of tea before putting down the teapot.

Ophis: Well, you have the male reproductive organs.

(Y/N): Well yeah. Shouldn't I? I thought it was you were born with or without one.

Kisaragi: That is far from it. Do you also have the female reproductive organ?

(Y/N}: Well, yeah. I'm a girl. I mean it's there. It's kinda a when/If I want to use it. I kinda mastered the flow of my bladder. See, I can use my dick or vag to piss. Quite handy depending on the situation.

Kisaragi: I see. Then your perfect already.

(Y/N): Wait you still didn't explain anything. You just asked if I have both a dick and vag or just a dick.

Ophis: That means your already compatible. Come, we must leave.

The two of them stand up as the table and chairs vanish. Even the chair under you, having you land on your butt.

You stand up with a groan.

(Y/N): Wait what? Going where? Compatible for what? You haven't told me anything still.

Ophis: Don't worry, we'll tell you along the way. But first, get up and get prepared. And bring your girlfriend with you.

In a flash your waking up on your bed. You sigh before standing up and start preparing.

(Y/N): Sometimes I want to fucking strangle her......Hey Senkets, we're going somewhere.

Senketsu: Your up. Where too? We just got here not too long ago.

(Y/N): Hell if I know. It was Ophis' idea.

Senketsu: Ophis returned to you? I thought you told her not to come back?

(Y/N): We'll talk about it later. For now, hop on. We're getting Sonia.

He attached to you as you walk to the door. As you reach for the handle, it opened. Sonia was already on the other side.

Sonia: Oh. I was just coming to see if you were still in your head.

(Y/N): Oh. Well I'm up now. Better yet, get dressed. We're leaving somewhere.

Sonia: Somewhere? Mind if I ask?

(Y/N): You know what I am right? A futanari?

She stood there in silence before nodding. So Ophis isn't the only one who knows. Meaning that if Sonia knows, then she must have a plan as well.

(Y/N): I figured you would know. Knowing how you want to protect me. Anyway, Ophis said we're going somewhere. Any ideas as to where?

Sonia: Not really. It could be anywhere. But I'm sure she has a plan.

(Y/N): Well, hopefully it's something useful.

The two of you go downstairs. Looking around, everyone else seemed to be out.

(Y/N): Where is everyone?

Sonia: That's what I was going to tell you. I sent them off on their own mission. To find someone who can help you.

(Y/N): Wait you told everyone?

Sonia: Sorry that I couldn't tell you first. But it was important to what we were speaking about.

(Y/N): About what? Could you tell me?

Sonia: It's a longer story then you'd expect. Maybe another time.

After a sigh, you sit on a chair. You hate that you didn't even know this. All your life you didn't know this truth and even know you don't believe it.

(Y/N): Do you know if there's others like me?

Sonia: It's....highly unlikely. Your probably the last one alive. But, it could be enough proof that there are more like you out there somewhere. Also, try and ask Ophis where we're going.

(Y/N): I'll ask and hope for an answer. I assume they took the RV.

Sonia: Not like we could even drive without Xenovia. So I'm going to teleport us to our location.

(Y/N): Alright then. Well Ophis, hit me with your knowledge.

Ophis: Already excited? I know I am.

You fall off the chair when you feel weight on your back. When you look up, you see her sitting on your back.

(Y/N): Get off me and tell us where we're going.

Ophis: That would be half the fun.

(Y/N): You have to listen to me remember. Now get off.

With a defeated sigh, she does so. Before you can speak again, the three of you are teleported.