S1 E4: The Angelic Nun And A Fallen Rematch! (Part 1)

(Y/N): I see. Well, I hope you enjoy your time in Japan.

Asia: Since I know someone here, then I'm sure I will!

While you've been leading Asia to the church, you started learning more about her. You found out she has a Sacred Gear when she healed a boy's knee. Senketsu saw that it was the ring she had on each hand. But, he couldn't shake the fact that she's an angel. He hasn't sensed any angels besides fallen angles until she got here. But, she's a pure angel.

He's brought from his thoughts as they are infront of the church.

(Y/N): This the place?

Asia: Yes. This is it.

(Y/N): Thought this place would look better. Anyway, I'll be going.

Before you could, Asia grabs your sleeve.

Asia: P-please wait. W-would you like to come in for tea?

Senketsu: {You have to deny her. You have school. Your about to be late.}

(Y/N): [I can skip a day. Probably nothing important is going to happen today anyway.] Sure, I'll stay. Got nothing better do do anyway.

Asia: T-that's wonderful! Come in!

She pulls you by your arm inside the church.

Asia: Please take a seat. I'll be right back.

She walks off to another part of the church, leaving you to look around.

Senketsu: {(Y/N), I don't like this. Something feels....off.}

(Y/N): [You sure your not overreacting? Maybe it's just bad nerves. Or....cloth.]

She steps closer to the alter, until she feels a blade near her neck.

???: Well well well~. A devil in a church? You must have a death wish.

(Y/N): Oh really? I should tell you that.

You bow before kicking behind you to push the person back. You bring out one of your Scissors and point it at him.

(Y/N): I can tell that your a priest just from the way you speak. I swear, if you lay a finger on Asia-

???: That Scissor......Your the one Raynare spoke about.

(Y/N): You know Raynare? Where is she? Who are you?

???: Oh, all of that doesn't matter. What matters is that you put that blade away before Asia comes back. Wouldn't want her to get the wrong idea do you?

You groan before having to comply.

(Y/N): I swear, do anything and-

???: Oh don't worry. I'll take good~ care of her.

You groan again before sitting. Asia then comes back with a tea set. Your too on edge to fully relax, but talking with her was enjoyable at least. After a while, you leave the church and start to walk down the street. But, your face soon hits air.

(Y/N): Ow! I hit air.

Senketsu: {You didn't hit air, it's a barrier. Something is here for us.}

(Y/N): Alright, who's the bitch that wants to fight?

Someone in a trench coat and hat lands. You can't see their face.

???: So your the one she said was a threat.

(Y/N): Well, can I get your name sir hunter?

???: Sorry, but not yet. Now, hold still.