Finally Part 4: Making a Safer Future

My back slides across the ground before I get to my feet and return to the sky.

Viego: When will you learn? You won't win!

(Y/N): 𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕤𝕤, 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕘𝕠𝕒𝕝! 𝕊𝕠 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝!

Catching the blade between my trident, I spin so he let's go of it before going on my assult. But he lets out a field of energy that forces me away. I get my balance as he catches his sword. I stare him down, before I quick pain shot through me. But, it left as soon as I noticed it.

(Y/N): What the?

Senketsu: Sorry. I lost my concentration for a second.

(Y/N): What happened? I felt something, but then it was gone.

Kisaragi: [That was my power. I said I put it all into Senketsu. That means he's doing all the heavy lifting.]

(Y/N): Wait, what does that mean for you? I'm not quite understanding.

Viego: Taking a breather? Tired already?

(Y/N): 𝕊𝕙𝕦𝕥 𝕦𝕡! 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀'𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪!

He shrugged. God he's so arrogant. Even more then Satsuki.

(Y/N): Alright, continue. What does this mean?

Kisaragi: [It means, when you leave this form, I'll vanish. Without my powers keeping hold to you, I won't exist.]

(Y/N): W-what?! Then.....What about you Senkets?

Senketsu: That's easier to explain........ I'll burn up. I'm not supposed to have this power. It's taking everything I've got to last as long as possible for you.

(Y/N): W-what?! I don't get a say?

Kisaragi: [I'm sorry. But it was an 'in the moment' type of situation. It was either we lose you or.....]

I'm..... speechless. They would really go all the way just to keep me alive.....

(Y/N): You two......are the best friends I could ask for.....Alright. 𝕃𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕕𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤!

Viego: Ready to give up now? Or will you fight?

(Y/N): 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕟!

I de-summon my trident and split my blades apart. I still feel more comfortable using my scissors in a life or death situation like this. It's now or never...

My blades clash with his as the energy ripples across the land. I get a good hit on his head as he's sent to the ground. I fly down, trying to end this quickly, but he held his blade up with one hand and held my blade back.

Viego: Did you really think I was that easy? You'll have to try even better then that to kill me.

I grunt before flipping back into the air.

(Y/N): 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕨!

My blades extend into Decapitation Mode as I send red energy waves at them. As they approched, they got covered in a blue tint. He breaks them with his blade, but a shard cut his cheek. I smirk before sending more twords him while flying back down. I let my blades be covered in the same energy. Now knowing that Gwen's power can work against him, I can use that to my advantage. I see him block my energy slashes but wasn't prepared for when I came down. I slashed diagonally while I landed on my feet. I managed to slash through one of his eyes and down most of his face. He steps back in shock, reaching his hand up to his face.