S1 E2: A Friendship In Shambles And A New Roommate?!

Have you ever been more worried for a person? Well, that's the feeling (Y/N) had. A few weeks after she killed that stray and met with Rias' Peerage, things have just been getting stranger and stranger. For one, Souna has stopped walking with her in the morning. Everytime she tried to talk to her, she just says she's busy and walks away. She can't shake the feeling that she's done something wrong.....

RG1: Hey, isn't that the Kuoh Vanguard? Why isn't she walking with Souna in the mornings anymore?

RG2: I know right? Did they get in an argument?

RG3: Maybe they broke apart? Souna seemed disturbed by something.

(Y/N): [What's wrong Souna? I want to know why your avoiding me.....]

Senketsu: {This Souna person seems like their important to you.}

(Y/N): [You can say that again. She's my only friend to be honest. I'm worried for her.]

Senketsu: {Well, do you have a plan to talk to her?}

(Y/N): [Yeah. During lunch, she's alone in the Student Council room. I can get to talk to her privately there.]

She continued walking and entered her class to see the perverted trio as normal.

Issei: I'm telling you guys she was real! Do you not remember?

Motohama: Issei, the day you get a girlfriend is the day we get a girlfriend.

Matsuda: He's right! We're in the same bucket together!

Issei: Hey (Y/N)! You remember Yuuma don't you?

(Y/N): Who? Sorry, I don't get involved with your perverted life.

She sits at her desk and kicks up her feet. She needs to think of how to talk with Souna without getting her to run away. She didn't even focus on class, which was just useless History. When lunch comes, she bolts to the Student Council room. When she's there, she knocks before entering. In the room she sees the glasses wearing Student Council President.

(Y/N): Souna. We need to talk.

Souna: Can it wait? I am quite busy.

(Y/N): Why are you avoiding me? If I did something wrong then just spill it.

Souna: You've done nothing wrong. If you would excuse me.

She tries to walk out, but (Y/N) blocks the way.

Souna: Please move (Y/N). I have much to do.

(Y/N): I'm not moving Souna. Not until you tell me what's wrong.

Souna: Nothing is wrong-

(Y/N): Yes there is. Your my best friend. You can tell me if something is wrong.

Souna: That's the thing (Y/N)......Your a friend.

(Y/N) was shoved to the side as Souna exits the room. The look she saw....it was filled with sadness. And.....regret? Whatever (Y/N) saw, she started to get worried. She sits down on the sofa in the room and sighs while running a hand through her hair.

Senketsu: {You are stressed. What is the problem? If you are friends, why do you feel this way?}

(Y/N): [You don't understand dude. We've been friends forever. Just hearing her say that......Something just hurts inside.]