After Story: A Day To Remember By All

I'm panicking I'm panicking I'm panicking I'm panicking I'm panicking I'm panicking I'm-

OWW! Who the-

Serafell: Pull yourself together!

Huh? Wait....Right! I slap my face to get focused.

Rias: Your panicking over nothing.

Ryuko: I know I know.....I just have to go out there, say my vows and we'll be married.

Ophis: Sometimes I think; "Why do the women not wear a suit?" I see why.

Ryuko: Hey, I asked if you were wearing a suit or a dress. Because I'm not wearing a dress.

Ophis: Sometimes I think your stupidity rubbed off on me.

She looks in the mirror while fixing her bowtie. She made the decision to wear a suit even though she didn't have too. But, now it's too late for her to change.

Ophis: No it isn't.

She spins as her suit quickly turned into a frilly purple dress.

Ophis: There. Better.

Rias: What was the purpose of the suit then?

Ophis: I wanted to know what it felt like.

There was a knock on the door.

Issei: Hey, you girls ready?

Rias: Coming out now!

I take a deep breath before walking to the door. I open it and see some of my closet friends there.

Even some I didn't expect to come.

Ryuko: Akeno? Kiba? You guys are here?

Kiba: And miss this marriage? Not for anything in the world.

Akeno: Your crazy if you thought we'd miss this. Ahh....young love.

Ryuko: Young? Girl we're getting into our 20s.

Issei: She's just upset she can't find love yet.

Akeno: !! That is.......That.....Is true...

I sigh before getting closer to her and holding her shoulders.

Ryuko: Akeno, look at me girl. If I can find two beautiful women to stay by my side, then you can find some guy or girl that is willing to have a fallen angel with electric magic that's a sadistic and crazy bitch like you.

She stared at me in disbelief before smiling and pulling me into a hug.

Akeno: Thank you for the kind words. And maybe your right. I just have to find someone as crazy as me.

I quickly pull back.

Ryuko: Woah woah woah! I definitely didn't say find someone crazy!

There's a lot of laughs between us before Rias claps her hands together.

Rias: Alright, we should be getting to the alter. You need to see your ladies walk down the aisle after all.

I nod before taking some deep breaths. The time is arriving....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here I am....standing at the alter....nerves to all shit. I feel a nudge and look to my side.

Issei: Take some deep breaths. This is your big day.

Ryuko: I know...I'm just nervous.

Before he can say anything else, I hear the music start playing. I straighten my suit. I let out my held breath as the doors open. Coming down the aisle first was Sonia. Serafell was by her side as they slowly walked. Koneko was then behind her, walking with Nonon. I couldn't take my eyes off of them. They stop infront of me as Sera and Nonon pull away to stand to the side.