S1 E5.5: (Y/N)'s Punishment (Lemon)

(This is a Lemon chapter. It's cannon, but can be skipped if you want since it does not progress the story in any way. With that being said, let's get into the chapter!)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sona was working on documents in her office when her phone vibrated. She pulled it out and gave it a quick glance.

(Y/N): 'Hey. I'm board. Mikisugi said that I could invite you to the class since nobody will be here. Let's get this punishment out of the way.'

She chuckled before putting her phone in her pocket before standing and making her way to the class. She knocked before entering and locking it behind her with magic.

Sona: So, you wanted to get your punishment huh?

(Y/N): Yeah. Just to get back on your good side. Sorry if I had angered you back at the forest.

Sona: It's fine. But for now, skirt and panties. Off.

You comply before sitting back in the chair as she gets infront of you, on her knees. She gives the tip of your penis some kisses as you slowly get hard. As your hardening, she goes from kissing to licking all along it before moving to your balls. She rolls her tounge around one of them before taking in her mouth and sucking. You let out soft moans before your fully hard. Sona raised her head and looked up at you.

Sona: We've only did it once, but I'm already addicted to your cock.

(Y/N): Didn't know I had that effect on you. Since I know that now, I should use it to my advantage.

Sona: Well, let's see how much this advantage can get you when I'm done.

She uses her magic to make a cock ring appear around you.

(Y/N): What Is this?

Sona: Special magic. You won't be able to cum until I say so or if you can break it.

(Y/N): Heh. Challenge accepted.

Sona: So then, let's start with the first thing.

She starts jerking you off while licking the tip. Your moans cause her to slowly jerk you faster while she sucked the tip. She slowly takes you into her mouth and down her throat, causing you to moan and grab her head with both hands. But, she uses her magic to push your hands away and tie them behind you.

(Y/N): Damn it. So I can't even touch you?

She pulls back with a deep breath.

Sona: Sorry love. But this is punishment remember.

You grown before it becomes a moan as she takes you back into her throat. She was moving slowly, tempting you to try and pick up the speed yourself, but you couldn't. She starts going faster and faster. You feel yourself approaching your orgasm, but you don't feel yourself release. You look down at the cock ring and grown before trying to break the restraints around your wrist, but to no avail.

(Y/N): D-damn it~! S-so this was you i-idea of a p-punishment~~.

Sona pulls back but keeps jacking you off.

Sona: So you get it now? This feeling~. You want to burst don't you~? Well, you'll have to break it in order to get that release.

She stands up. She rolls down her skirt and moving her panties to the side. She hovers her asshole over your tip, teasing it.

(Y/N): Damn it. If I had free movement of my arms, then I'd be making you beg.

Sona: Me? Beg? Sad to say it, but-

She slams her ass down to the base, making you throw your head back as she giggles.

Sona: -Your the one that's gonna beg~.

She starts bouncing on your lap as your releasing loud moans while she's only giving off small grunts.

Sona: To think my vanguard is so weak~. You've given in so quickly to my ass~. But when your not in control, you surrender to me~.

You are unable to respond as you can feel your balls getting bigger and bigger as they fill with backed up seed. Your tongue sticks out your mouth as drool runs down the side. Sona bounces faster and faster as she starts moaning.

Sona: Your so big~~. It's like you were destined to be inside me~.

You struggle against the bindings around your wrist as they begin to waiver from your strength. You keep pulling and pulling before you manage to break the binds. You grab Sona's hips and lay her across a desk. She gasps in shock and looks back at you.

Sona: H-hey! Y-you actually broke them. M-my legs haven't fully recovered f-from last time. M-maybe we can take it slow.

(Y/N): The nerve of you. Acting like you lead this punishment session. Then when I gain control, you start acting all submissive. Well then~......Try and not break on me~.

Before she can get out a word, Sona erupts not moans as you hilt inside her. She cums from the insertion alone before you trust with all of your strength. The desk scraps across the floor with each of your thrust. You've gotten really sensitive from not being able to orgasm. Any longer being teased by her would break you completely. You need to break this thing preventing your orgasm. So you keep thrusting. And thrusting. And thrusting, wanting to orgasm so badly. Below you, Sona was still moaning up a storm, orgasming from every thrust. The cock ring starts to crack as your thrust become more powerful. It cracks and cracks and cracks. You give a few more thrust before it breaks and a torrent of cum flows up your shaft and erupts into Sona's ass. She let's out a long moan as her stomach starts to get bigger and bigger. When your done, you pull out and sit while breathing heavily.

(Y/N): Man. That was good. No wonder you wanted that as a punishment.

Sona can only say mumbled words. You look at her and see that her stomach is a bit bigger.

(Y/N): Damn. Didn't think I would release that much. Don't worry, I'll look after you until you get your mind on straight.

You say that with a smirk whole you rub her ass. Your gonna be after school for a while.