S3 E8: Helping The Neko Cooldown (Lemon)

You tilt up the girl's chin and see a choker under her collar. You lightly pull on it with a finger.

(Y/N): Wow, you had this on the entire time didn't you?

Koneko: I-it is used....to calm my....heat.

(Y/N): Ah, Because your a neko am I right? You have a heat season.

You looked away from you with a blush. It did help that Sona pressed herself against the girls back.

Sona: I think it's our duty to help her, don't you think?

(Y/N): Indeed it is. Let's take this off~.

You start pulling on her choker. She looked at your hand nervously as it began to break. When it snaps, her eyes go white.

(Y/N): There~. All free~. How do you-

In that moment, your pinned to the bed. Looking up, Koneko was panting and having slightly pink eyes. Her ears appeared on her head and her tail unwrapped from her waist.

Koneko: You don't know what you've done.....I can't hold it now~.

(Y/N): I wouldn't want you to hold it back my little kitten~.

You flip her onto the back. You can immediately tell that she gave up on trying to fight back against you in taking the lead. You lean down and kiss her. In her state of pure lust, she accepts without hesitation and let's you dominate her mouth. He rubs her thighs together, but you pull them apart as she whines needily.

You pull away and started kissing her neck.

Koneko: D-don't stop. More. Please, more.

(Y/N): My, if you were going to be needy, then guess I have to accept your request~. But, we need to get you ready.

You sit up and pat Senketsu, who opened his eye.

(Y/N): Hey Senkets, that's your que to hop off.

Senketsu: {Alright. I'll leave you three to it.}

He jumps off of you and starts making his way outside. When he does, you slip off our panties as Koneko sees your flaccid length. Sona gets on her knees infront of you.

Sona: What are you waiting for~? Come join me~.

The Neko gulps before getting on her knees beside her. Sona acted first and started kissing and licking you, slowly getting you hard. Koneko joined in. Her tongue was rough like a cat's, but it was also soft.

After a bit you got to full mass. Sona licks your tip before pulling back.

Sona: Look at it Koneko. It's length~. Girth~. It's amazing~.

Koneko: Y-yeah...

Sona: And look, she's already leaking~.....Go on. Take your first lick.

She slowly leans forward and sticks out her tongue. She licks up your pre-cum. She keeps licking, moving from your tip to down your shaft and back up. She swirls around the tip.

Koneko: It's.....so thick. And tasty.

She closes her mouth over the tip as you put your hand on her head, having her look up at you.

(Y/N): If you want, we can skip to the main course~. Or, you can enjoy yourself a little longer.

She pulls back and stood up.

Koneko: L-let's start. B-but..... don't freak out a-alright?

(Y/N): Hey, I'm no judge. And I have no reason to judge.

Sona: As am I. We won't judge you.

She nods and starts taking off her clothes. She didn't have a bra on since she's.....Well, flat of course. But, that's not a big deal. What did get your attention, was when she pulled down her panties. Or I should say, 'he'.

(Y/N): W-woah. Your a....boy?

Koneko: I-im sorry I never told you. But I thought you'd never love me if I did.

You put your hand under her chin and pull her closer.

(Y/N): Well, I guess your the one that judged. I find it cute~.

You pull her into a kiss as you can feel her nervousness leave. You feel up her flacid penis. You pull back with a smirk.

(Y/N): I find it surprising that your still soft while I'm hard. Care to explain?

Koneko: I-it was....b-b-because....I-....I used a spell...

(Y/N): A spell huh?

Koneko. i-i had....asked Rias to make me....Impotent.

Your surprised. And in disbelief. She purposely made herself impotent?

(Y/N): You did? If it's not too much, why would you go through the trouble?

Koneko: Because I didn't want to be a male! I.....I knew that Kuoh was going to allow boys in at some point, s-so I registered as a girl to get in before then. And then I met Rias and Sona.

You look up at the girl pressed to your back.

Sona: I had a feeling something was up when she entered. But, I didn't push it. That was until she came to us with her request. She isn't like she is now. You'd be surprised. She wasn't the cold and strong Koneko you know. She was a mortal who hated being a boy. When she got revived by Rias, she had her chance to finally get her wish granted.

Koneko: I wanted to be the girl I always wanted to be. And now I'm your girl. Or boy. I don't care what you call me as long as I'm yours.

You smiled and wiped some of her tears.

(Y/N): Then I'll call you what you want to be. My Koneko. And, I'll show you what it feels like to be a real girl.

She smiled and climbed into your lap and started kissing you and grinding on you. She pulls away and gets above your length.

Koneko: Finally~.......Finally~. I can really be a girl~.

She pushed her "boy hole" down on your tip. She moaned as the tip entered her. She kept going down and down, until your entire shaft was inside her, finally making her boy hole a girl hole. Unlike when Sona mounts you, she has a small bulge from how deep you are. But with Koneko, your entire length pushes out her stomach, making it blatant that your balls deep inside her.

Her little dicklet starts spewing pre-cum just from it being out in. She tries to raise herself, but she couldn't stop herself from twitching. So, you take it into your own hands and put them on her hips. You then start thrusting into her. Her tiny dicklet starts leaking repeatedly as you thrust and hit her prostate.

Koneko: Yes! This feeling! It's all I ever wanted! Don't stop! Give me more!

(Y/N): Such a needy kitty~. Alright then, I'll give you everything! Sona! Five me some space!

Sona: Can do~. Don't go easy on her~.

You chuckle before pulling out and laying the Neko on her stomach before entering her again.

---------------------------------------------------------

Outside, Senketsu was sitting with Raynare in one of the chairs.

Raynare: And then I had kicked his ass. True story.

Senketsu: {Hahaha. Man, that's the funniest thing I've ever heard about fallen.-} Good one.

Raynare: There you go again. I was able to hear you.

Senketsu sighs, knowing that it's been on and off of him being able to be heard. But, it's only without you around and only when it's him and Raynare.

Senketsu: {I get that. But I don't know why.....} It's like it's a sign for something.

Raynare: I heard a full sentence that time. A sign for something? What sign?

All the clothing can do is shake his head. He can't tell why, but he feels like someone is making this happen.

Sitting in a tree above them was a girl with black hair.

???: Things are certainly picking up now.