Payback's a bitch

Who's writing for who:
Sherman, Adam, Dr.Reece, and Nelson: Me
Ryan, and Jack: Nova

"yeah- it's not that scp 999 would escape, he just weirdly likes to hide in pockets." Ryan was speaking to Sherman in the cafeteria, pushing up his glasses as he spoke. "He once took my candy bar from under my nose because he hid in my pocket." He didn't think anything would go poorly today.

He woke up in a good mood, got work done.. he had good karma, he thought.

Sherman smiled, "Yeah, he's a slimey little sucker. Literally. He once took my own lolipop out of my mouth." He chuckled. It was nice seeing Ryan in a good mood, it's been awhile.

Nelson was in the cafeteria starring down Ryan, he held a very big grudge. He held a scalpel in his hand, he had a plan. A plan that might get him fired, but a plan.

"wow, right out of your mouth? You kidding me?" Ryan scoffed, taking a sip of tea. "I thought the cookies would be enough for him, but i guess he needs researchers snacks too!" He laughed, shaking his head.

"Maybe we should implement a snack corner and teach him tricks?"

Sherman nodded, "That sounds like a great idea, I'm sure no one would be opposed to that. Not even 999, he'll just be happy to get snacks." He chuckled and finished his coffee. "Welp, time to get back to researching the mysterious flower." He said as he got up and stretched.

Nelson saw Sherman getting up, he went outside the cafeteria and waited. His plan was to get Ryan and run, run fast. He hoped he can run fast enough so nobody could know it was him.

"y'know, i have a really bad feeling about that flower. I forget what i had for breakfast when i go over there." He followed sherman, sipping his tea with a sigh.

"I swear there's a seal break in those gas masks on purpose. Like they want us to be affected and die or something."

"Yeah..that flower is one of the weirdest SCP's I've seen in awhile." Sherman said as he walked out with Ryan. He saw movement out of the corner of his eye.

Nelson saw Ryan and Sherman exit, now's his time. He quickly moved behind Ryan and stabbed his scalpel into his back. He didn't stick around and quickly ran away hoping no one saw that it was him.

Ryan sharply inhaled, collapsing as his cup shatters onto the ground. He could barely breathe from the shock, curling his fingers from the pain and gasping.

"Fuck,,, fuck-" he could barely move. "Sh- sherman-" he gave a little gasp of pain, still struggling a little as his coat becomes a deep red.

"Shit, Ryan!" Sherman said as he got to his knees next to him. He looked around and saw that there was no one and only them. "Fuck, Ry.." He saw the scalpel sticking out of Ryan's back. It looked like it was straight to his spine, "Oh..oh no. Ry, can you move your toes or feet at all?" He asked hoping the answer was yes.

"uh..." He was trying to calm his breathing as every breath sent pain down his spine, trying to move his foot... And nothing happening. Fuck,, fuck- he was starting to panick.

"N- no- I can't- Sherman,, I don't know what the hell-" he whimpered, reaching up slowly and pulling off his glasses as his hands shook. At least he can move his arms. He tried to think of who would do this.... But his brain wasn't focusing.

Sherman took a breath, fuck. "Ry, it'll be okay...I'm gonna radio your brothers right now." He said as he took out his walkie talkie with a shaky hand. "Adam, Jack...we have a problem. Come down to the cafeteria..we are right outside it."

Adam was in his office when he got radioed, he quickly picked up his walkie and radioed back, "I'll be right there." He moved out of his office and to the outside of the cafeteria. His breath left him as he saw his young brother laying in his own pool of blood with a scalpel sticking out of his back, "Holy..shit.."