Sudden movement

Casey, Jack, Ryan, Terry: Nova
Jimmy, Sherman, Adam: Me

It was family game night, and everyone was invited, including jimmy. They were all set around a table with uno, 999 sat next to the cards and passing ones around when needed.

Jack was on his final card, a smirk on his face. "uno." He said with confidence, smacking it down on the card pile and throwing up his arms quickly. "YEAH I WON WOO!!" he shouted, doing a little dance in his chair.

Terry, Casey, and Ryan groaned, setting their cards down with a little sigh.

Sherman and Adam sighed as they set their cards down. Sherman crossed his arms and Adam shook his head.

Jimmy didn't moan and groan..he jumped as Jack's arms went up quickly, he yelped as he threw his cards up. He backed away from the table and into a small corner, he curled into himself. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry dad..." He said in a broken voice.

"..jimmy??" Jack turned, brows furrowing in confusion. Casey looked up, a concerned look on his face, but they stayed in their place just in case.. he didn't want to trigger them any more.

Terry looked towards sherman in confusion, while Ryan gazed at jimmy. He was highly concerned.

Sherman looked at Terry, confused as well. He then looked at Jimmy's shaking body with concern, he wanted to help but he stayed.

Adam frowned as Jimmy curled into himself, he watched him with concern etched into his face.

Jimmy shook as he tried to calm himself. After a few minutes he managed to calm himself, he took a breath as he looked up. He saw everyone looking at him, shit.. He just had a breakdown in front of everyone. He quickly got up, made his way toward the door and ran out. He ran to his room, they probably think he is such a pussy... they're probably laughing at him right now.

"jimmy-" Jack stood to follow after, casey grabbing his arm gently. "I'll go." They spoke softly, pushing their chair out and calmly standing, following after jimmy. Jack held himself a little as he sat back down, feeling bad that he caused jimmy to act like that..

Casey followed jimmy all the way back to his room, messing with his bracelet as he followed. He must have had such a fucked up childhood.. it made them a little sick to their stomach to imagine having jimmy go through whatever his dad did..

Ryan frowned, looking to Jack. "You didn't know, j. Nobody knew."

Sherman watched as Casey followed Jimmy, he turned his attention to Jack. He went over and put a hand on Jack's shoulder. He didn't want to know what Jimmy went through..

Jimmy made it to his room, he opened and closed his door quickly. He slid down his door, god..why was he so stupid. Once he was on the ground, he hugged his knees to himself and screamed into them. Why..why did he have to ruin everything..

Casey was right behind, carefully walking up to the door and tapping his knuckles gently against it. "Jimmy? Its Casey.." they spoke softly, concern in their voice. "...you okay....?"

Jimmy jumped a little at the knock..he didn't expect Casey to follow him. "..W..What are you doing here..?" He asked, his voice rough from his scream. Did he come here just to laugh at him...? "If you came here..to laugh at me..just do it...I'm used to it by now.." He said, his voice cracking.

"wh.. what...?" Casey seemed.. slightly offended.. but he quickly shrugged it off. "No- why would i laugh at you for reacting that way...?" His voice was soft, worry in their gaze. "i... Something bad happened to you... I know... Its not something to laugh at someone for.." they gently shook their head, pulling at their bracelet again.