Movie night

Who's writing for who:
Sherman and Adam: Me
Jack and Ryan: Nova

Sherman was in the kitchen making some popcorn while he had Adam, Jack, and Ryan pick out a movie.

Adam was looking through the movies on Netflix and found a horror movie, he turned to Ryan and Jack, "How about Final Destination?"

"we live final destination like, every day." Ryan sighed, curled up in a blanket and looking at his brothers. "Oh, oh what about scream?? Or childs play????" Jack spoke excitedly, patting his thighs with a smile.

"I just don't wanna watch something super gorey and realistic." Ryan sighed, rubbing his eyes with a tiny yawn.

Adam thought for a second, "Child's play sounds like a good choice.' He smiled and looked to Sherman who has just came in with the popcorn, "Child's play is the choice."

Sherman nodded, "That's a good movie." He sat next to Ryan as Adam sat next to Jack who hit play on the movie.

"one of my favorites, including scream." Jack laughed slightly, Ryan bunched up and rather sleepy. "Dunno how far i'm gonna get guys.. had a long day.." ry yawned, making sure his eyes were open as he stared at the tv screen.

Jack reached over, grabbing some popcorn and popping a few pieces in his mouth. "Aw c'mon ry, its the one day we get to do something nice together!"

Sherman looked at Ryan, "Try and stay awake for as long as you can, I don't feel like carrying you to your room." He said in a joking tone. He popped a few pieces of popcorn into his mouth as the movie started.

Too late. Ryan was fast asleep, laying against Sherman. "...well shit." Jack mumbled with a mouth full of popcorn. "He won't be asleep long cause of the screaming.."

Adam chuckled, "Yeah, hopefully he won't be too spooked." He said as he took a handful of popcorn. He turned his attention back to the movie and jumped a little at the jumpscare.

Ryan jumped softly awake, mumbling "sorry..." And rubbing his eyes. Jack was busy shoving popcorn up his nose to be funny, yet also shoving popcorn in his mouth. Its been a while, okay?

Sherman looked to Ryan, "It's okay, you've had a busy day. Happens to the best of us." He smiled softly.

Adam looked at Jack, "What...are you doing?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. He was to concerned with his younger brothers mental state right now that he didn't notice another jumpscare.

Jack stopped mid popcorn grab, staring at Adam as a kernel dropped from his mouth. Prolonged eye contact. Prolonged eye contact. PROLONGED EYE CONTACT.

Ryan jumped at the jumpscare, reaching and picking at a few pieces of popcorn, nestling against Sherman a little like a child would. He was sleepy and Sherman was warm.

Adam poked Jack in the cheek, "What SCP's did you research or visit today..? What made you this way?" He asked as he shook Jack's shoulders.

Sherman smiled and chuckled softly as he held Ryan close, "It's okay." He looked over at Jack and Adam and raised an eyebrow, what are they even doing? He sighed and honestly didn't even want to know.

The popcorn fell out of jacks nose when he was shaken, making a quiet screeching noise and making velociraptor claws with his hands.

"Adam, I don't think it's an scp, its just Jack when he isn't in serious mode." Ryan mumbled sleepily, not even really bothering to sit up and see whatever the hell was happening.

Adam nodded, "Yeah... you're right." He said as he shook his head with a chuckle, "There's not a thought behind those eyes."

Sherman laughed softly, "There isn't." He jumped at a very sudden jumpscare. "Christ..I forgot there was a horror movie on for a second."

"wh- hey!! There's thoughts!!" Jack pouted, cleaning up the snot-corn and tossing it in the trash. He peeked in to see chucky stabbing someone to death, chuckling softly.

Ryan was starting to doze off again, but jolted himself awake. So sleepy... At least he wasn't terrified of possessed dolls.

"Sure..there are.." Adam said in a sarcastic tone. He turned back to the movie and almost jumped, "Maybe next time we don't go with a horror movie.." He mumbled.

Sherman softly rubbed Ryan's back when he felt him jolt, he himself could start to feel tired but he kept his eyes open.

"hey we probably coulda done scream, its way less scarier than childs play cause it's so corny." Jack called, returning with a pack of gummy worms and flopping back into his seat.

The back rub only made Ryan want to sleep more, slipping his glasses off to hang them on his shirt, yawning.

Adam nodded as he stretched and could feel himself start to get tired, he tried to keep in a yawn as he laid back into the couch.

Sherman yawned along with Ryan as he continued to rub circles into Ryan's back. He could feel his eyes start to close.

Jack looked around, frowning a little as he noticed the others were falling asleep. He JUST got into his sugar rush.. ugh. Well, he's reaching over and carefully stealing the remote and moving the popcorn, setting it on the table so it wouldn't spill.

Ryan had fallen asleep again, seemingly for good this time. It was late. Jacks gonna crash too in a solid hour, changing the movie to live action scooby doo.

Adam slowly fell asleep and laid against Sherman's other shoulder as Jack changed the movie to live action Scooby Doo.

Sherman felt a weight on his other shoulder and sleepily smiled as he soon fell asleep.

And after an hour or so, jack crashed, head tilting onto Adams shoulder as they all slept.