First time for everything.

CW: Some sexual themes at the end. [Not with any of the brothers you weirdos]
This is the start of every timeline.
Terry, Jack, Ryan: Nova
Sherman, Rosa, Adam: Me

The facility had newcomers to the researcher team. Some researchers set up a welcome party for the newcomers, who were a trio of brothers. They were whispering their names, terry placing out a small cake with their names on it. "Well.. not the most welcoming party, but its better than nothing." He sighed.

Sherman was excited for the newcomer's, they never got a trio of brothers before. He looked at the small cake and smiled a small smile to Terry, "Yeah, hopefully they'll feel welcomed." He said as he twirled his pen around his fingers.

"heh,, you wanna prank em' like old times, sherm?" Terry wrapped an arm around shermans shoulders, shaking him a little bit. "Say we're clones and talk in unison or something?"

Sherman chuckled, "Sure, why not."

Rain shook her head, "Hey, make sure not to scare them off." She said with a soft chuckle.

"hey, if they've been in the foundation long enough they should be fine." Terry waved, hearing the elevator coming down. "I think they're here!!"

"Jack, i swear to god, change your underwear, just once. You smell like a carcass." Ryan hissed at his younger brother under his breath, desperately wanting out of this damn elevator, ezra and another guard escorting them down.

Adam tried not to bust out laughing, "Jack, Ryan's right. This poor elevator will need a heavy spray of febreze after." The elevators door opened and he noticed a small welcoming party.

Sherman saw the elevator door open and smiled, he looked to Terry and nodded, "Welcome to Site-42!" He said along with Terry.

"what??? I swore i showered-" jack muttered before he jumped a little at the welcoming party. Ryan pulled out a little bottle of cologne and sprayed jack on his ass, stowing it back in his pocket.

Ryan waved slightly, shying away from the small group of people. Jack glared a little at Ryan, before stepping off the elevator.

Rain stepped forward, "Don't mind Sherman and Terry there. My name is Rain." She said with a bright smile to the brothers.

Adam smiled back then tilted his head, Sherman, that name sounded familiar. "Thank you for the welcome."

Jack blinked a little, looking at sherman. Wait a minute... Holy shit. "Jack keep it cool-" he muttered to himself, smiling. "Hi!! I'm jack, these are my brothers Ryan and adam." He pointed to them when he said their name, slipping off his hat. "We're the mets."

Terry blinked, furrowing his brows. "So like,, do we say doctor jack or doctor met cause that's gonna be confusing."

Adam thought for a minute, "You can say Dr.Adam, Dr.Jack, and Dr.Ryan for us. It's what we did at the other facility." He said with a small smile.

Sherman nodded and stepped forward next to Rain, "Nice to meet you guys. As Rain said, I'm Sherman. I'll be your tour guide around the site." He said with a smile as he twirled his pen.

"PSA i can totally do that pen thing too, not that impressive." Terry whispered jokingly, snickering with a smile. "We'll be in the cafeteria with cake and some... Very cardboard tasting pizza. Don't take forever, okay?" He patted shermans back before stepping back behind rain and sherman.

"This is so cool-" jack almost squealed, ryan stepping on his foot a little and causing him to yelp. "Hey what was that for!?"
Ryan rolled his eyes, sighing. "He's a person, just like us, don't do your little freak out thing.. please?"