The Button

Canon timeline.
Ryan: Nova
Sherman, Elias: Me

Ryan was meant to research the strange new scp that suddenly appeared in a containment unit, rolling his way down the hallway and passing by co-workers that whispered things about him. it's been happening ever since the incident, for almost a year now, but he always ignored him. he knew he wasn't useless, he could do lots of stuff on his own.. he just needs help from time to time. he pulled up his radio, flicking to a private channel used like a family group chat. "hey y'all, i'm headed for the new button scp we got, it's labelled as safe so i should be okay, but i'm just letting you know just in case anything happens. don't do anything stupid while i'm working, okay?"

"Don't worry, I'll make sure Jack doesn't do anything stupid." Sherman said into the radio with a chuckle.

Elias was secretly following Ryan closely, he had a gun that he had snuck from the guards. He was gonna get revenge on Ryan and Jack for Nelson. Ryan was his first target.

Ryan had a bad feeling in his gut continuing his way down the hallway. He clicked on the radio again, muttering "i think someone's following me. I.. got a bad feeling." He unlocked containment for the button, pulling his clipboard from the bag and clicking his pen, twirling it like sherman. He kept his radio close just in case he needed to call for someone.

Sherman immediately put down what he was doing, "Want me to go down there?" He said worried.

Elias went into the containment and he put the gun up against Ryan's head, "Hey Ryan..." He said lowly.

Ryan still had his button on the radio, muttering "hey sherm.. uh.. can i get some sweets?" He put emphasis on the word sweets before letting the radio drop. ".. I don't get you guys and your obsession with killing people over the smallest shit."

Sherman didn't say anything and quickly got up and made his way toward the buttons containment.

Elias scoffed, "Oh this ain't small Ryan...your brother killed Nelson! For no reason!" He excalimed. He cocked the gun, "And now you and Jack are gonna pay!"

"no reason? You people seriously have no brain cells. He fucking disabled me!!!! He almost killed my brothers, twice might i add, and almost killed my father figure!!!" Ryan shouted back, not fearing the fact that he might get a bullet in his head soon.

He was slowly grabbing a tazer, giving a soft laugh. "Hope you get what nelson got. You both deserve to rot in hell." He quickly pressed the tazer against elias' arm, tazing him with a very high voltage, and quickly reaching for the button in front of him.

Elias fell to the ground as he got tazed and accidentally hit the trigger of the gun, the bullet going into the side of the wall next to Ryan.

Sherman heard a gun go off and he ran faster than he ever did before. He really hoped he wasn't late, he saw the containment in his sights.

Ryan didn't wait a second longer as he pressed the button in a panick, the facilities lights flicking rapidly. A glitchy scream came from him as his body was basically being ripped molecule from molecule, splitting into a different dimension. A moment later he fizzled away, the button falling into the seat of his wheelchair.

Sherman made into the containment just to see Ryan fizzle out of this dimension, "Ryan!" He yelled. He looked down to see Elias on the ground, he kicked him in the stomach. "You are going to regret this.." He said in an angered tone as he picked him up off the ground aggresively and took him to the guards who were now outside the containment. He radioed Adam and Jack to meet in his office. They need to figure out which dimension Ryan went to and how he is supposed to get back.