SCP-33330

Corpse Jack timeline.
[Trigger warning: Disturbing imagery]
Ryan, Ezra, and SCP-33330: Nova
Sherman, Adam: Me

[Trigger warning: Disturbing imagery]Ryan, Ezra, and SCP-33330: NovaSherman, Adam: Me

There's been a buzz of a new SCP in the facility, and how disturbing it was. Ryan didn't really care, all he could think about was his dead brother lately. Its been almost a month, but he couldn't get the feeling out of his stomach. He laid in bed, staring blankly at the wall, getting a radio message from Ezra. "Hey, sherman, ryan, adam, its your turn to do research on the new SCP."

Sherman was in his room, begrudgingly looking at his notes. It's been 27 days since the death of..Jack. He spun his pen around his fingers, Jack always wanted to learn how to do it. He shook his head. He got a radio message from Ezra to research the new SCP. He sighed, at least it was with his son's. "I'll be..there.." He said into the radio. He got his stuff and went on his way to the containment.

Adam was laying in his bed, he couldn't sleep, he honestly couldn't do anything. He missed his younger brother.. He got a radio message from Ezra to research the new SCP, he got up with a sigh. It was at least with his Dad and brother. "Okay..I'll be there as well." He said into the radio. He got the stuff he needed and made his way to the containment.

Ryan arrived first to the containment, ezra gently stopping him. "Wait for everyone else." Ezra spoke softly, special hazmat suits hanging in the room, and a humanoid containment cell in front of them. "Uh.. okay...?" Ryan said, confused. He looked like absolute shit, but he didn't really care all that much. At least he was dressed.

Sherman arrived seeing Ryan and Ezra, he looked at the hazmat suits with a raised brow.

Adam arrived last, he saw Sherman, Ryan, and Ezra. He looked at the humanoid cell, he hoped this SCP was at least a Euclid.

"alright.. so.. you're all here now... Go ahead and look at the SCP." Ryan moved past Ezra, seeing a body face down in a pool of black, oil-like substance. It looked.. oddly familiar. "Ezra? Does it... Usually do that?" He pointed, ezra peeking past. "No.. weird."

Sherman looked at the SCP, why does it look..familiar. "Where did you find it..?" He asked Ezra.

Adam looked at it and tilted his head, why does it feel like he has already seen this SCP before. Where did they even find this SCP?

"well.. we had a sort of.. strange sludge... And we decided to test something." Ezra went over to the comms, clicking the button to turn on the speakers. "33330, could you stand up please?"

It took a moment for the body to move, slowly pushing itself up.. it had the same injuries as jack did.... Black sludge dripped off of it and on to the floor, a gurgling noise coming from it.

It slowly turned...... Causing Ryan to scream in horror. He backed up, eyes wide. "Its.... Its.. jack...."

Adam screamed with Ryan as it turned, "Jack!" He stayed where he was as he trained his eyes on it, "What?...How!" He looked to Ezra.