Humpty Dumpty went down

Cw: Suicide
Mirror timeline.
Sherman, Jimmy, Adam, Reece: Me
Jack, Casey, Ryan, Sonia: Nova

Today was the day. He made sure he hung out with everyone as much as he could the past couple of days. He was in his room, he made sure everything was neat. He put on Terry's sweater, "See you in an hour, hun." He looked around the room one last time and sighed contently. He opened the door and looked around, he saw no one..good. He walked out, he made his way toward the exit.

Jack knew the day was coming, but he didn't know when. He kept his door cracked open at all hours that sherman was awake, hearing him walk down the hall. He tossed on his jacket, slipping out and trailing behind sherman as quietly as he could.

Sherman felt like he was being followed, he turned around. It was Jack, "Jack...what are you doing?" He asked, come on...this will make it harder to jump..

"...i know what you're doing. I knew, that whole time." Jack stood, his voice waivering slightly. "You... You're planning to leave us." He swallowed, knowing this task is going to be hard as hell.

Sherman looked down at the ground, he gripped his necklace. "...I.. I'm sorry...I..I just can't live like this anymore..." He said as he secretly looked around for a room to put Jack in.

Jack knew that terry was shermans everything, and he knew it was selfish to think that he wasn't enough for sherman. He was never enough. They were never enough. But his feelings didn't matter. "..we all miss him, pops... Please.." he spoke softly, taking a few steps towards the other.

Sherman found an empty room that wasn't far away, good. He walked a couple steps and he was in front of Jack, "I love you, I love you all, so much." He gently kissed Jack's forehead, "I'm so sorry." He picked Jack up and brought him to the empty room, he quickly closed the door behind him and locked it. He looked around to see if there was anyone else than ran toward the exit.

"wh-" jack grunted when he was picked up and locked into the room, getting up and pulling at the handle. "Dad!!! Dad,, no!!! Please!!!!" He screamed, slamming his fists against the door. "Shit,, shit-" he scrambled to dig in his pockets, finding a switchblade in the pocket. He kneeled down, attempting to pick the lock, breath shuddering.

Sherman ran through the woods and toward the nearest cliff. He finally made it, he walked toward the edge. He looked over, yeah...this is a good height. He looked up, "I'm coming, hun." He said as a single tear fell from his eye. He clutched the necklace one last time, he then put out his hands as he leaned forward, closing his eyes.

The door unlocked, jack rushing out and running as fast as he could. He ran faster than he ever did in his life, lungs burning as he sped through the woods. Just before sherman dropped, jack shouted "no!!!" And grabbed the back of the sweater, holding tight. "D.. don't.. please.. please don't..." His breaths were sharp, shaking as tears filled his eyes.

Sherman opened his eyes as he looked behind him, god damnit.. "Jack..." He took out his pocket knife, "I love you, bud...this isn't your fault.." He said, knowing that Jack would blame himself. He started to cut the back of the sweater. When he finished he fell forward down off the cliff, finally. He felt a quick little hit, he then felt and saw nothing.

Everything felt in slow motion when sherman fell. "NO!!!" jack screamed, gripping the piece of terrys sweater left with him when sherman cut it. He heard the crack. He felt sick, dropping to his knees near the cliffs edge, staring as he shook. He closed his eyes and let out a screaming sob, birds flying off from the noise. He kept screaming and screaming, his throat becoming raw.

Jimmy woke up in a cold sweat, he felt like something was..off. He looked over and noticed that Casey was still sleeping, he's been sleeping in their room ever since the funeral. He carefully got out of the bed and put on his shirt, sweater, and pants. He looked out..he went toward Sherman's room, as he always did after Terry died. When he opened the door, he wasn't there..fuck. He ran out of the site, through the woods and toward the cliff. When he got there he noticed that Jack was just sitting next to the cliffs edge, "Jack..."