Birthday Party

Canon timeline
Who's writing for who:
Jack, Ryan, Sonia: Nova
Adam, Sherman, Reece: Me

Adam went to Ryan and Jack's shared room, they were gonna plan out their Dad's birthday party. He knocked on the door, "Guys it's me."

"come in!" Ryan called, sitting on the bed as he was packing up a bag of decorations for shermans party. Jack had been sneaking off to an scp that could create this stuff, the bag filled with streamers, a happy birthday dad banner, and some small bags of confetti. Jack was busy trying to sneak some silly string into the bag, Ryan slapping his hands with a little glare.

Adam opened the door and closed it, "How's the decorations coming?" He asked as he walked in and sat on the bed next to Ryan. He looked at what Jack had and shook his head, "Jack..no more silly string. You know this." He said exasperatedly.

"c'monnnn it was funny!!!!" Jack pouted, 999 gurgling and grabbing a can that was on the bed. "Well, other than Jack trying to make a mess again.." Ryan pulled the banner towards him, holding it up to show Adam with a little smile. "You think he'll like this?" He asked, pulling it open as much as he physically could.

Jack soon grabbed a radio, flicking it to a private line that was to reece. "Hey, did Sonia get that cake that we planned on getting for sherman?"

Adam read the banner, "He'll love it!" He said with a smile. He was excited that this was all coming together perfectly, this party is gonna be bigger than last years.

Reece was making a card for Sherman when her radio went off, she grabbed it, "Yep! She got it just this morning." She said with a smile.

"good. Meet up in 999's playroom in an hour." Jack spoke happily, sonia rounding the corner and pecking reece on the cheek. "How's lil miss miracle worker doin'?" She said happily, wrapping her arms around the other.

Reece smiled, "Got it!" She said back to Jack. She felt Sonia kiss her cheek, "I'm doing great, I just finished Sherman's card. You wanna sign it?" She asked looking at Sonia.

"mmm.. yeah, why not!" Sonia hummed, reaching over to take the pen and signed her name with a little smiley face. "I hope this party'll relieve some of shermans stress.. after everything i think he definitely needs it." She spoke softly, sighing a little. "I keep telling him he should come talk to me but he never does."

Reece nodded, "I hope it does as well.." She said as she grabbed her own pen and signed her name next to Sonia's. "You know Sherman..he's not one to put his feelings out there and talk to anyone. He likes to keep to himself." She said as she put the card into an envelope.

"well.. hopefully one day i can talk to him. I won't force him to, obviously, but.." sonia shook her head, putting a smile on her face again. "I just worry about them a lot, y'know. That familys a handful."

Ryan finished up packing the party supplies, looking to Adam and Jack. "Do you think we're going too overboard this year??" Ryan frowned, pulling his legs up to get some socks on his feet. "I mean its been really hard to avoid sherman, since we had to get so much."

Reece chuckled softly, "You could say that again."

Adam shook his head, "We've been through a lot this year, he deserves this. It'll be worth it." He said as he looked at Ryan with a soft smile.

"alright.. well,, can one of you help me get ready? I'm a little exhausted today. And grab my pain meds too, please??" Ryan asked softly, 999 cooing and crawling towards Ryan's meds.

"I got the stuff,," Jack spoke up, picking up the bag and whatever else they needed, his arms full.

"Of course!" Adam said as he grabbed the clothes Ryan picked out for the party and carefully helped Ryan into them. "Looking stylish Ry."