Broken

Who's writing for who:
Ryan, Jack, Dr.Sonia: Nova
Sherman, Adam, Dr.Reece: Me
Part 2 of payback's a bitch.

Ryan had woken up finally, and somehow got himself into a wheelchair that was close to the bed by himself. He was really worn out, but it was best for him to get used to rolling around so he could work again.

He wasn't sure when the others were supposed to visit, and he didn't have his glasses still so he was blind too. "Well fuck. Where did i leave my glasses???"

Sherman was on his way to visit Ryan, it's been a few days since everything and his knuckles still had some bruising but it was becoming less noticable. He went into Ryan's room and his eyes widened, "Ryan! What are you doing out of your bed?" He scolded like a father. "You're still healing, you can't just get out of your bed without notifying someone."

"what? I didn't wanna bug reece, she seems really stressed and busy today. Besides, i feel good, i just wanted to try." He backed up his wheelchair and rolled back towards the bed, grunting as he pulled himself back up and rolled over.

He pulled his legs up into position before covering them again with a smile. "See? I can do it."

Sherman sighed, "That's good to see you're doing better but it's only been a couple days. What if you have fallen and injured yourself more?" He said as he sat down in the chair that was next to Ryans bed.

"nah I'm being careful, swear on my heart." He gently hit his chest, adjusting himself so he wasn't laying on his injury so much. "Sherm, do you know where my glasses are? I can't really remember where i left them. And i'm like,, really blind so.."

He scratched the back of his head with a soft chuckle. He was making sure he acted happy so he didn't feel the dread of reality. It was for sure clawing at him deep down, but for now... Just happiness.

Sherman nodded and took out Ryan's glasses from his pocket, "I was keeping them safe." He says with a small smile. He hands them to Ryan, "Here you go you blind man."

"ugh, thank you.." Ryan took them happily, sliding them on and blinking a few times. It hurt his eyes to suddenly be able to see. "I hate needing glasses so much, its the worst."

He looked around the room, making sure his eyes didn't get any worse. He saw that Jack brought in a little bear and a get well card. He frowned slightly and looked to sherman again, quickly putting on his smile. "So, anything new happen?"

Sherman noticed Ryan's small frown as he looked at the bear Jack brought, he made a mental note to ask about that later. He shook his head, "Not really.. Nelson is in medical on oxygen right now but that's about it." He said as he flexed his knuckles a bit.

Ryans shoulders raised a little, his eyes widening. "...could you... Not say that name.. please..?" His voice went quieter, brows furrowing. "I- i'm sorry i just.... Can't.." he closed his eyes, taking a few breaths and shaking his head.

"Ugh.. sorry." He mumbled, letting out a little breath and pulling off his glasses to wipe his eyes. "How are Adam and Jack?"

Sherman nodded, "Yeah, of course, I'm sorry.." He carefully put a hand on Ryan's shoulder. "Adam and Jack are doing okay..they should be coming here soon to visit you."

"good, good.." a smile came to his face, chuckling softly as he put his glasses back on. "Hope I don't look too shitty.. sleeping for a few days isn't the best time.." Ryan heard the static of the radio, brows furrowing slightly.

"Hey- i'll probably visit Ryan closer to the end of the day, i'm busy with a surprise for him. He's gonna love it, i swear." The coo of 999 could be heard behind Jacks voice. "Don't stress him out sherman, okay?"