Sherman wants to sleep

Who's writing for who:
Adam: Nova
Sherman: Me

Adam was on his lunch break, walking down the hall from ryans room, since he was sick today. He went to check on him before leaving him to rest more. Adam was walking past shermans door, wondering if he should check in on their father figure, since he hasn't really seen him all day.

Sherman was feeling sleep deprived all day after researching 966 and having a small encounter with it, he was glad that someone else was there to help or..it would have ended badly. He sighed as he flopped onto his bed, he looked to his clock, it was only 4pm and he was exhausted. He ran a hand down his face with a groan.

Adam slowly opened the door, peeking in slightly and tapping his knuckle against the door gently to knock. He didn't want to bug sherman for too long since he looked so tired, but he just wanted to make sure he was okay. "Hey.. how you doing?" He asked softly, making sure his voice wasn't too loud.

Sherman looked over to his door and saw Adam, "Not..great. Had a small encounter with 966..now I'm just exhausted." He frowned. "Anyway..how are you doing? I heard.. that Ry wasn't feeling well today."

"ah, its just a little cold. Brought him some chicken noodle soup from 294, told him to rest today." Adam chuckled softly, "i'm glad you got out of 966's containment okay, aside the fucked up REM cycle." He stepped in a bit more and leaned against the door frame, crossing his arms. "You gonna take it easy the rest of the day?"

Sherman sighed, "I would but...I've got some more work to do." He sat up and stretched. He rubbed his eye bags with a frown.

"no, let me take care of the rest of the work, you need rest." Adam frowned, moving to gently push sherman to lay down. "I don't want you to accidentally get hurt cause you're exhausted."

Sherman let Adam gently push him down, "Are you sure?" He asked as he could feel his eyes get heavy, he yawned softly.

"yeah, i'm sure... Just rest." Adam smiled, reaching and covering sherman with a blanket. "You've done so much for us, let me return the favor."

Sherman smiled, "Thank you.." He said as sleep won and his eyes closed. He quickly started to snore softly.

"..g'night old man." He chuckled softly, taking shermans clip board and heading off to finish up whatever work sherman had.