Take me home

Canon/Corpse Jack timeline.
Ryan: Nova
CJ Ryan, CJ Adam, CJ Casey, Sherman: Me

Ryan was slowly waking up from his longer than a nap rest in the alternate dimension shermans bed. He noticed he was gone, groaning softly and rubbing his eyes. He thought someone was watching him, looking up and seeing adam standing there. "Aaah f u c k!!!!" Ryan screamed, catching himself from almost falling off the bed. "For fucks sake adam,,, p l e a s e don't do that..." He rubbed his eyes, reaching for his glasses blindly.

Adam heard from Sherman that there was a Ryan..from an alternate dimension. He took over the shift of watching Ryan since Sherman had to do something quick. He noticed Ryan start to wake up and Ryan screamed. "Ah, sorry Ry." He said feeling bad that he scared him. "I won't do it again, promise." He rubbed the back of his neck. He noticed that Ryan was reaching for his glasses, he grabbed the glasses and handed them to him, "Here you go."

"thanks..." Ryan mumbled, dragging himself to the side closest to adam and grabbing his legs to swing them over, dangling them over the edge of the bed. "So... Sherman told you, obviously. He probably kept the whole.. disability thing and what happened to himself, didn't he? Cause thats just what dad does,, bottle things away till it bursts."

Adam nodded, this Ryan was disabled, Sherman could have told him...he needs to speak with him after all this is done. "Yeah, he thinks it'll burden us..when it actually won't." He shook his head. "Anyway..do you need anything? I can grab you a drink or some food if you would like." He said in a soft tone.

"i mean.. i understand cause of the.." ryan cut himself off, cause haha sensitive subject named Jack. "...yeah, i could go for some breakfast. I would ask for a wheelchair so i could get up too, but.. it's probably safer for me to stay here, isn't it?"

"Yeah.. I'll go grab you some breakfast." Adam said as he made his way toward the door, "I'll be quick." He closed the door behind him and quickly made his way toward the cafeteria.

Ryan softly nodded, frowning that he was alone now. He looked around the room, trying to find at least s o m e th i n g to do while he waited for Adam to return.... He missed everyone back home. He didn't feel right here. He swore he could hear footsteps outside the door.. was he crazy??

Cj Ryan heard about the Ryan from another.. timeline? He was told by Sherman to not see him but...he was curious. He made his way toward Sherman's room, he saw Casey walking the opposite way. Shit..

Casey heard about the other Ryan and he knew that their Ryan was curious..too curious for his own good. They saw Ryan walking toward Sherman's room, "Ryan..I know you're curious but..Sherman told you not to see him." He said with a raised brow.

Ryan sighed, "I..know.." He looked down at the ground. "I'll go but..can you tell me how I am from..another timeline..?"

Casey nodded, "I will, now shoo." He said with a small chuckle. He saw Ryan leave, they waited until they couldn't see him anymore and opened the door. "Hey." He said with a small smile.

Ryan looked over, sitting up and adjusting himself with his arms. "uh.. hey.. casey.. wow, i guess there is another you." he chuckled softly, reaching and putting on his glasses again. "..so.. did my other self try to come in?" he wanted to be careful, but of course he was curious too.

Casey walked in with a nod and closed the door. "He did but I shooed him away." They said as he walked over and sat on the bed, careful to not sit on Ryan's legs. They looked at Ryan, he was just like their Ryan but..just with non working legs.

"ah.." ryan spoke softly, looking down at his legs and moving them a little so casey could have a little more room. "so... this world is just like my world.. except i can walk.. and jacks.." he bit his lip, bunching his pants and squeezing them a little. "... sorry... its a touchy subject... i know... i need to shut up.." he laughed dejectedly.