Ryan visits

Who's writing for who:
Ryan, and Jack: Nova
Sherman, and Adam: Me

Ryan sighed as he rolled up the hall in his wheelchair, a little box of shermans favorite sweets in his lap, and 999 cooing on his shoulder. He feels.. good today. Like a weight was off his shoulders. He kept rolling until he reached sherms door, reaching up and knocking. "Dad? You in here?" He called, muttering "fuck why did i say that,," to himself.

Sherman was humming to himself as he looked through his notes, his stomach growled. "Damn..I could go for some sweets right now.." He said as he got up and stretched. He started to go to his door when suddenly there was a knock, it was Ryan. His eyes widened as he heard Ryan call him..dad. He opened up the door and looked at Ryan, "I'm here bud." He said with a smile. He saw 999 on Ryan's shoulder and a box of sweets in his lap, "Did you somehow read my mind? I was actually about to go get some sweets." He said as he opened his door more to let Ryan in.

"Mush started grabbing some, so.." he chuckled, 999 cooing and waving. "Oh- I started calling 999 mush, by the way. Like mushroom. He seems to like it." He said as he rolled into the room, mush cooing and rubbing against ryans cheek. "Okay, okay yeah i know... I'm taking it easy i promise." He spoke softly, patting the blobs head.

Sherman felt his heart melt, "Mush is such a good name for him!" He said as he closed his door. He made his way to his chair and sat in it, "How have you been doing Ry?"

"ah, backs really bothering me today so mush is yelling at me for doing anything strenuous." Ryan laughed softly as mush grabbed the box, stretching it over towards Sherman. "He won't even let me lean forward. But, other than that, i feel.. mentally okay. I think... Maybe a little worried about jack cause he's been so jumpy lately."

Sherman nodded, "Good boy Mush." He said with a small smile as he grabbed the box from Mush with a small thank you. He opened the box and then looked to Ryan, "Yeah..he has.." He grabbed a piece of candy, unwrapped it and put it in his mouth to keep himself from saying anything more. Sherman knew why Jack was so jumpy, he was there when Jack broke down in his arms in the basement.

"..i just.. i want to know what he's so afraid of, cause.. i woke up one night to him out of the bed, staring at me and panicking... Holding a bat.." Ryan frowned softly, mush returning to his shoulder with a coo. "He was muttering something but I couldn't understand what he was saying... I was able to calm him down though..."

Sherman frowned, he knew Jack's nightmares were bad. He's gonna have to talk to Jack soon...before he accidentally caves in one of his brothers heads. "I'm glad you were able to calm him down..." He said as he unwrapped another candy and gave it to 999. "Quick question..did it seem like he didn't know who you were when he was panicking..?"

"well... Yeah.. i think so.. he just.. looked scared and confused.." Ryan muttered, 999 cooing and taking the candy happily. "I got rid of the bat.. or at least hid it somewhere, cause he looked like he was gonna hit me if I didn't stop him in time. I don't want him to hurt himself, or me.. whatever's going on." He sunk a little into his wheelchair, leaning forward a little. "Do you know something i don't?"

Sherman sighed knowing that he can't lie to Ryan any longer, he would find out somehow. "Yes...I do." He closed the box of sweets and put it on the desk that was next to him. He took a deep breath, "Jack killed.... Nelson. Something snapped in him one day, he got Nelson and brought him down to the basement..I don't fully know what happened down there, Jack won't tell me..all I know is that when I went down to the basement I saw Jack bashing in Nelson's head. Once he saw that I was there he stopped and broke down." He stopped and took a breath as he looked to Ryan to see what his reaction would be.