Meeting

Cw: implied suicide
Mirror timeline.
Sherman, Jimmy, Emily, Clifford: Me
Casey, Terry: Nova

Jimmy was in his car on his way to NYC, he couldn't wait to get there. He packed as much as he could before his parents could burn anything.. He wiped his nose, there was still some blood leaking. He was wearing a long sleeve shirt to cover his bruises. "Fuck.." He said softly. He just wanted to be in Casey's arms now..he at least has thirty minutes left until he gets there..

Casey was sitting out on the front steps, a cup of hot chocolate cradled in his rough hands. He's felt so much better since he met with the brothers, but they were still a bit unstable. They took a sip and sighed, looking at the snow slowly fluttering down to the streets.

Jimmy was driving down the busy New York streets when he saw Casey sitting outside. He quickly parked, he didn't bother to look at himself in the car mirror. He got out and quickly ran to Casey, "Tiger!" He called out.

"j... Jimmy..?" Casey breathed softly, pushing up their glasses, setting his cup down and standing to catch the other. "Cherry blossom!!" They wrapped their arms tight around them, pressing kisses against the others face, tears quickly spilling out.

Jimmy winced a little bit but they didn't care, Casey was here..in their arms. He held onto them tightly, tears falling down his face, "I missed you so much.." He said as he buried his face into Casey's neck.

"you're.. covered in bruises.." casey breathed softly, not even mentioning the streak of red. They knew why it was there. "Are you.. okay.. blossom..?"

Jimmy just held onto Casey tighter, "It was..my parents.." Their voice broke. "I'm okay now though since I'm in your arms, darling.." They said softly.

Jimmy nodded, "Y..Yeah.." He said as he pulled back from the hug. He noticed the the necklace, "I..Is that my ring..?" He asked with the tilt of his head as he held the others hand.

"..y.. yeah... I put your ring on a necklace after you..." Casey muttered, licking their lips a little before they slid their hand from the others grasp, struggling it off and sliding the ring off the chain. He gently took a hold of one of jimmys hands again, carefully placing the ring on jimmys finger. "..there.. returned to its rightful owner.."

Jimmy smiled, "Thank you, darling." They said softly. They kissed Casey softly, then took a hold of his hand again. "Lead the way in, Tiger."

Casey nodded gently, picking up his drink and standing, leading jimmy inside and up the steps to his sisters apartment. "There is.. a giant dog.. so.. be warned."

Jimmy gasped, "Clifford. I can meet Clifford finally." He said happily. He's been wanting to meet him ever since Casey told them about him.

"his slobber gets everywhere." Casey laughed softly, opening the door and stepping back just a little to let jimmy go in first. "Emily, clifford, jimmys here!"

Emily was on the couch watching a movie, she perked up. "Jimmy!" She said as she looked over.
Clifford came bounding down the hall from Casey's spare room. He licked Jimmy.

Jimmy winced a little bit, "Hey buddy!" He said with a soft smile.

Clifford noticed Jimmy's wince and shrunk back a little with a whine.
Emily got up from the couch, "Are you okay, Jimmy? Clifford didn't accidentally hurt you did he?" She asked with a small frown as she made her way over.

Jimmy shook their head, "N.. No I'm fine, just have some..bruises." They said to Emily. They turned their attention to Clifford, "It's okay, you didn't know." They said as they pet Clifford on the snout.