Coupon Deal (NSFW)

[NSFW: Do not proceed if you are under 18]
All timelines.
Sherman: Me
Terry: Nova

Terry reached for the light, clicking it on gently and reaching to lock the door with his keys so they didn't have any surprise visitors. He dropped the keys to the ground, turning his attention to Sherman, and only him. He caressed the others cheeks, pressing a deep kiss against his lips, and tracing his fingers along his jaw, down his neck, and to the buttons of shermans button up shirt. He slowly pulled them open, one by one, feeling a little nervousness from the other. "... Sherman... Are you okay..? You seem nervous..." He breathed softly, lips inches apart from the others.

He stopped his movements when he asked the question.

Sherman's heart was going a mile a minute. He felt nervous as Terry kissed him and started to open his shirt. He has never did this with a man.. He looked at Terry, face red and lips plump from the kiss, "I'm fine...it's just...I've never been with a..man before.." He said in a sort of breathless tone. God, he felt embarrassed.

Terrys gaze was filled with love, giving a little breath. "..you can relax love... I'll take care of you... I promise.." he pressed gentle kisses against the others neck again, pulling at his own buttons, muttering gently in his ear. "Tell me if you're ever uncomfortable, okay? I wanna have your first time with me as enjoyable as possible.." he gently pulled on the rim of shermans pants, pulling his hips a little closer to his own.

Sherman looked at Terry's gaze and he swore it took his breath away more than the kiss did. "O..Okay." He said as Terry pulled his hips against his own. He could feel himself get more and more excited, it was getting more uncomfortable in his pants now. He groaned softly.

"..sherm... I've always wanted to see what type of body was attached to that handsome face of yours..." He continued the trail of buttons, getting to shermans pants and unbuttoning them, slowly unzipping and reaching a hand in, palming against his crotch, feeling the fabric of his boxers with his fingers as he did so. Shermans groans just fueled him more, adoring the others noises.

"Fuck.." Sherman moaned as Terry palmed him through his boxers. This could have done him in already, he hasn't had any action in years. He could feel himself involuntarily grind against Terry's hand which just made him moan a little more loudly.

"quiet, puppy... We don't want anyone to catch us, do we..?" Terry spoke softly, just.. unconsciously calling him that. He was falling back into his old ways... And fuck did it feel good. He unbuttoned and unzipped his own pants before slipping shermans pants all the way off, letting them drop and stepping back a little, a smirk on his lips. "God,, you're so hot puppy..." He returned to him, pulling shermans boxers off and exploring his lower half with his hands. "Since you've never done it with a guy before.. i'll have to warn you that i have to stretch you with my fingers before we can do anything else.. do you understand, love..?"

Sherman wanted to whimper at the name puppy, he loved it. He quieted himself down and bit his lip as Terry looked at him, he felt a bit self conscious but as Terry said that he was hot he honestly felt a little better. As Terry took off his boxers he felt his dick spring free and he groaned softly, finally. He looked to Terry and nodded, "I.. I understand.." He thought for a second, "C...Can you call me... puppy..?" He asked in a soft tone.

"..of course, puppy... You're being such a good boy..." Terry spoke softly, kissing sherman deeply, pulling his hair a little. "My handsome little puppy... Could you turn around for me...?"

Sherman moaned into the kiss as Terry pulled his hair, he then nodded and turned around. Of course he had a hair pulling kink..he found out more about himself the longer he is in here.