The new guy

CW: Abuse mention (not in detail)
Canon timeline.
Sherman, Jimmy, Adam: Me
Terry, Casey, Ryan, Jack: Nova

Jimmy was smiling as he was in the elevator, he heard about this foundation from a friend. He decided to look it up and decided to take up the job. He hummed softly as he adjusted his glasses.

Sherman was putting up a banner, it's been only two days since they got Casey. Now another new recruit is coming in, this was unusual. He looked over to Adam, "A little help, please?" He asked.

Adam nodded, "Yep." He put down the pizza and helped Sherman put up the banner. A new recruit.. already. He hoped this time there isn't a Containment Breach.

Casey was helping Jack with things, mind racing. A new guy already? He was still healing from the containment breach, so hopefully there wasn't anything else going wrong. "Casey- dude you need to rest." Jack mumbled, casey shaking his head. "I'm fine. Promise." They smiled. They weren't trying to push themselves at all.

Ryan wheeled in with a few more items for the small welcome party, sighing softly. "How are we doing everyone?" He asked, "I can't believe we're already getting another person."

Sherman smiled at Ryan, "I know, this hasn't happened before." He got down from hanging the banner.

Adam got down as well, he was gonna say something but the elevator doors opened. "Welcome to Site-42!" He says with a smile.

Jimmy saw the elevator door open, he took a step out and looked around the room with his red eyes. He jumped a little at the welcome, "T..Thank you." He said shyly as he made his way toward the welcoming party. He ran a hand through his white hair.

Ryan turned, smiling. "Welcome!!" He laughed softly, rolling in more so the new guy could come in. "You aren't the new guy anymore, unc." He bumped caseys hip with his fist, casey jumping and turning around.

"Wel-" casey saw the other, eyes widening. "-come.." he swallowed, blushing slightly and fumbling with the box of plastic forks, almost spilling them and setting them down carefully.

Sherman smiled, "Welcome! Glad to have you here! My name is Sherman." He looked over to when he heard the fumbling, he raised a brow.

"My name is Adam." Adam said with a wave.

Jimmy waved back as he walked in, "My name is Jimmy, Jimmy Holloway." He said with a small smile. He looked at Casey and blushed very softly. Oh my..

Casey blinked, clearing his throat a little. "Hey,, i'm casey.." they waved, turning away and putting a hand on his cheek. Fuck.

"Well i'm Ryan. And that's jack over there." Ryan spoke, pointing to Jack, who got distracted and is playing with 999 in the corner, 999s cooing filling the room. "Not sure where he is, but there's a guy named Terry too. Big poofy hair in a ponytail, stuck to shermans ass most of the time."

Jimmy nodded with a small chuckle, "Well, nice to meet almost all of you then." He said as he looked at everyone.

Sherman nodded, "We have some pizza if you want some. There's more than enough." He said as he pointed to the pizza box that was on the table.

"That would be great." Jimmy said with a smile. He made his way over to the table, he grabbed a plate and put a piece of pizza on it.

Casey was still standing there, turning his head away a little because they knew they would fall on their ass if they looked at jimmy. Terry soon walked in, looking at how casey was standing and blushing, raising his eyebrows and moving to sherman.