Chapter 30

Riley

After the weekend Jamie and I had I was too tired to wake up for school Monday. Last night Jamie's father grilled me with questions about the night I hit Jasper and the end result was me being honest about my past experience. I didn't think I could make it through that night, going over all that pain in being sexually assaulted by my stepfather, but Jamie was beside me and Paul was respectful with the whole process. He also wanted to know my history with Derek. That was something Jamie and I never quite talked about and when I told them about it, Jamie seemed to dislike Derek more by the end. There was a reason why we went from best friends to barely hanging on.

   There was a lot in my past I wasn't ready to admit to but finding myself facing jail time, I would have to open up.

   I laid in bed, Jamie curled to my side in our dorm as I thought of the last couple of weeks. I knew it was a matter of time I would have to tell Jamie everything about me but I didn't want to right now.

   Tina was asleep in her bed as I heard her stir a few times.

   I wasn't usually the first one up but my mind was restless with thoughts of how this day would turn out.

   I felt Jamie's hand slip down to my waist and gradually her thumb began moving in circular rotations. She was definitely up now. Jamie shifted slightly, more on top of me as I felt her breath coat my neck.

   I stifled a moan as her hand then slid inside my shirt, up my abdomen to my bare breast.

   "Ahh...Jamie. What are you doing?" I moaned in a hushed tone. I didn't want to wake Tina.

   We were still fully under the covers, only our heads exposed. I was highly aroused by this type of intimacy Jamie was displaying and I definitely loved the thrill of knowing we were trying to be secretive in not alerting Tina of our actions.

   When Jamie's fingers tugged on my nipple and her tongue snaked up my neck at the same time I moaned louder, arching my back up. Jamie laughed lightly, grazing her lips over my neck. "You have to be quiet," she whispered playfully, nipping on my ear. I shuddered feeling my sex thob between my thighs.

   I turned, making sure Tina was still asleep and when I confirmed that she was, I focused back on Jamie. It was my turn to play with her. I directed her to straddle me between my legs, slidding both my hands down her back to her ass as I squeezed firmly, earning a moan. Jamie's pelvis pressed into me as I felt myself wetter than ever. Already my briefs were soaking between my thighs and I wanted them off.

   Jamie saw the need in my eyes and began sliding herself down. I stopped her before she could go any further. "We shouldn't. Tina," I whispered.

   Jamie seemed to leave the prude and modest part of her behind when it came to our love making. I also wondered where her religion came to in all of this. I love making had always been private and yet Jamie was getting lost in her need for me.

   Jamie sighed, coming back up to eye level. "You're right. I'm a bit lustful right now. I'm sorry."

   I cupped her face into my hands, pulling her in for a kiss. "Babe its okay. I was carried away for a moment too."

   Jamie felt disgruntled by her behavior, groaning as she slid her head underneath the covers. I chuckled lighting, Jamie berating me with a light punch on the side of my abdomen. I groaned, trying to pull her up to me by the shoulders as she resisted me, snickering.

   It was cute hearing her silently laugh, trying not to wake Tina. We never been playful like this and I was enjoying it.

   "Jamie slid up to me," I murmured.