Never Been Kissed Pt1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shawn

I sigh and get into the ice tub. I rest my head back and play with the string on my shorts. "Dude. How do you stand that coldtub?"

"I'm used to cold showers ever since I started sort of dating Quinn. I still don't know what we are" I mumble with a frown. She made me pray before kissing her neck. I don't pray for many, many reasons.

"Been there. Actually, still there now. How did we find the only two girls in high school that won't put out?"

"Honestly I don't mind that. I don't really care that much about sex. The only issue I have is... you know. Stuff going on down there"

"Well, easy. I just think about the opposite of what I'm doing."

He explains that he just thinks about the time he hit a mailman with his car. "That might not work for me. I've never actually killed a civil servant before"

"Well you gotta find something to be your own buzzkill. Something not hot"

"I think I'm good" he shrugs and I slouch into the tub.

"Dirty babe"

"You see shackles baby I'm your slave"

"I'll let you whip me if I misbehave" me and Finn start to harmonize and I smile. "It's just that no one makes me feel this way"

"Take em to the chorus" I whip my head over seeing Mike.

"Come here girl"

"Come to the back"

"Vip"

"Drinks on me" I get out of the tub and put on my hoodie. "Lemme see what you twerkin' with" I open my locker and put on my jeans.

"Look at those hips"

"Yeah you make me smile" I walk out with Mike following me and I can still hear Finn singing. "Come here child"

We walk into the choir room still singing and everyone looks at us. "I'm bringing sexy back" Mike says and Sam shakes his head

"Them other fuckers don't know how to act.... come let me make for the things you lack" I walk over to Quinn and stand her up. I twirl her then walk over to Santana as Mike sings the rest.

"Take em to the bridge" I point at Santana and she rolls her eyes.

"Dirty babe... you see these shackles baby I'm your slave"

"I'll let you whip me if I misbehave" we all turn around seeing Mr. Schue. I groan and sit down. "Great job Mr. Schue" Quinn sits next to me and everyone takes their seats. I notice Puck infront of me and I smile.