Hold Onto Sixteen

Shawn

Shawn

"Hey Shawn" Kelly says and I sigh. "Hi Kelly" I close my locker and look over. "Listen your girlfriend is in Ohio. She'll never know if you make me feel good" she whispers trailing her hand up my arm. "No thanks Kelly" I push her hand off and go to walk off.

"What is that hoe giving you anyways?" I clench my jaw and turn around. 

"First off she's not a hoe"

"Second, she's alot more then you'll ever be. You're just the girl with your push up bra to try and show off your 'tits' but we all know Kelly. Nobody cares that your dad owns the dollar store across the street. Nobody cares that you have a challenger. You just bought it so that you could get closer to me. But you know nothing about it. Stop trying to impress people who clearly aren't interested. Maybe if you stopped throwing yourself at me you would notice Alexis, who's literally the sweatest person ever, trying to make you feel loved. I'm not into you and I will never be. Santana is a thousand times the woman you'll ever be. So you need to walk your flat ass away because I will not hesitate to slap the shit out of you"

"Whatever" she storms off and I look around at the crowd. "Show's over!" everyone flinches and runs off. I literally run this school and I've only been here for like a month. Now I know why Santana's always scaring people. Power is awesome

"Shawny!" Drew shouts running up with the hockey team. "Hey"

Apperantly hockey is the number one sport. Weird. But I kick ass at it so I decided to tryout. Made it and we are on a winning streak. "So when are we gonna meet the girl?"

"Today. I'm calling her tonight and you guys are coming over"

"Awesome" Drew high-fives Calvin and I laugh. "We heard that verbal smackdown against Kelly. That was hot"

"Drew" he puts his hands up and I chuckle. "I only speak the truth"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello girl in the computer" I say smiling at Santana. But it doesn't look like she's at her house. Probably with a friend

"Holy shit Shawn. She's hot" Calvin says and I throw a chip at him.

"Who's that?" she asks and I wave the guys over. "Meet the hockey team. I always talk about you so they wanted to meet you" they guys wave with blushes on their faces

"Hi. I'm Santana" she smiles and we all sigh with smiles on our faces. "She's perfect" Calvin sighs out and I nod. "She really is" Santana blushes and looks down at her lap. "I love you princess" I whisper and she blushes like crazy

"I love you too" Calvin and the rest of the team make kissing noises and I push my chair back making them fall back. 

"Shawn" Santana says giving me a look. "But-" she crosses her arms and I sigh. "I'm sorry" I mumble then turn back to Santana. "Good girl" she whispers and I smile widely. I pull my shirt down and sigh.