New York

"Bye Stace" I kiss my sisters head and she hugs me

"Bye Stace" I kiss my sisters head and she hugs me. "I'll be back soon okay" she nods and I smile. I look over at Stevie and smile. "Tell him I said bye when he wakes up" Stacey nods and I walk out of the house. 

I find Santana leaned against her with a smile. "Hey beautiful" I walk up and kiss her lightly. "How are you?" she asks opening the trunk. "I'm good. I just feel bad because our mom had to take time off work" she frowns and kisses my cheek as I put my duffle bag in the trunk.

"Don't worry love. It'll be okay" she whispers and wraps her arms around my neck. "Look at me"

I turn to look at her and smiles. "I love you so much Shawn. And I wouldn't want to do this without you" she says and I furrow my eyebrows. "Do what?"

"I'm not ready to tell everyone. But I want to tell Brittany, Grace and Quinn" she says and I smile. "Really?" she nods and kiss her passionatley. "I'll be there for you okay?" she nods and I kiss her cheek.

"You ready to go" I nod and sit in the passenger seat. I sold my car so I could get some clothes for Stevie and Stacy. I feel Santana reach over and grab my hand. "I love you Shawn"

"I love you too" she kisses me softly and I smile. "You ready to go and kick ass in New York?" Santana asks and I smile. "Definitely" she drives off to Brittany's house since it's close to the school we planned on just walking there. That way Santana doesn't have to leave her car at the school.

We get to Brittany's house and Santana walks in pulling me with her. I'm guessing her parents aren't home because there's only Grace's car in the driveway. "Britt!"

"Upstairs!" I walk up leaving my bag downstairs. I open the door and Brittany pulls me into a hug. "Shawny!"

"Hi bubba" I pull back and she sits me on the bed. "Quinn's almost here and Grace is in the bathroom" I nod and Santana walks in. She sits on my lap and I smile softly. "Where's Q?"

"I'm here" Quinn walks in and I push Santana off. "Quinnie!" I pull her into my lap and she laughs. "So you don't hate me?"

"Why would I hate you?"

"Because I broke up with your brother" I shake my head and sigh. "He's into Mercedes. And why did you two break up"

"I-I wasn't really feeling it"

"Quinn Fabray who do you like?" Santana asks and I wiggle my eyebrows. "You two love drama"

"Yeah there's nothing new in Glee Club. This person likes this person boyfriend or girlfriend. She cheated. Oh my god they're dating. It's almost predictable" Quinn laughs and I smile.

"I'm not saying anything. I'll tell them when I'm ready" she says and my jaw drops. "Oh my god. She said them. People only do that when it's someone of the same gender but they don't want other people to know. I'm trying to think...." holy shit