Extraordinary Merry Christmas

Shawn

Shawn

TW: Mentions of Assault

I feel something ontop of me but I don't open my eyes just yet. I feel kisses start to be placed all over my face making me smile. I open my eyes seeing a smiling Santana. "Hi"

"Hey. Wait how'd you get in?"

"Rachel's dad let me in" I nod and pull her against me. "We gotta go to school" she mumbles closing her eyes. "I don't wanna"

"I know. But we have to. It's Christmas time and I want to spend it with my friends and my amazing girlfriend" she says and I smile. "Fine" she giggles and kisses my cheek. "Let's go. Up"

I groan and sit up letting out a yawn. I look over at Santana and she's really looking at me. Like it's making me a little worried

"God I love you so much" she whispers making me get butterflies. I know she means it cause I just woke up and look like literal crap

"I love you too princess" I get and walk into the bathroom that I now share with Rachel. Our rooms are connected by our bathrooms. "Hi Rach"

"Hey Shawn!" I wince and shake my head. "How are you so energitic in the morning?"

"I've been up since five" she says putting on lipstick. "Of course you have. Uh I kinda gotta" I point to the toilet and she blushes. "Right. Uhm can I get a ride with you and Santana? Finn can't pick me up this morning"

"Sure" she smiles then walks out.

I finish in the bathroom then walk back to Santana finding her sleeping while hugging my hoodie. I swear she's absolutely adorable. I pick up my phone and take a picture of her. 

I decide to let her sleep for a while and walk over to my closet. "All black or all gray..." I look back at Santana then at my closet. "All gray"

I put on my hoodie and some trackpants then my shoes. I sit next to Santana and kiss the side of her head. "Hey. We gotta get going" she groans and slowly opens her eyes. "Now I don't wanna"

"I know but Rachel needs a ride and I don't have a car yet. Burt's helping me fix an old one that he has" she sighs and sits up. "Fine. Only because you asked" I smile and pull her to my lap. 

"I gotta tell you something" she mumbles and I nod slowly. "W-When you left for uhm Kentucky I took it the hardest and everybody could see that. So Puck decided to throw me a party to make me feel better"

"Santana did you cheat on me?" I ask feeling like I'm about to cry. "No. Not at all. I would never cheat on you" 

"Something happened to me" 

"What happened? You know you can tell me anything" she nods and looks up. "I was sitting down on the couch and this guy walked up to me. He kept hitting on me and I kept telling him that I wasn't interested. Then he told me 'Sorry for bothering you. How about I get you a drink' so I agreed. He handed me the drink and I don't know what he put in it. But it was like I blacked out"