That's What You Missed

Shawn

Shawn

Since I moved to Kentucky Santana's been calling me every other day. Just catching me up on what I missed in glee club and normal stuff. So far we've had three dates, two normal talks, and we've falling asleep on the phone every night. 

"Hi babe!" Santana beems and I smile. "Hey pretty girl" she blushes making me smile wider. "How are things in glee?"

"I don't know" she mumbles and I frown. "What do you mean?"

"I got kicked out" I clench my jaw and look down. "It's cause I set a purple piano on fire. But Rachel sent someone to a crack house but me lighting a crappy piano on fire and all of a sudden I'm the bad guy"

I shake my head and lean forward. "If I was there I would totally kill Mr. Schue" she giggles making me smile slightly. "I love you bubba" 

"Sanny I can't find my shoe" I hear. "Shawny!" I smile when I see Brittany run into the camera. "Hey Britt!"

"How's Kentucky? Did you meet the KFC guy?" I chuckle and shake my head. "Kentucky's great. But I didn't meet the KFC guy. Sadly" she frows and plops down on Santana's lap. "Did you hear about Rachel and Quinn?"

"No what?"

"They broke up. Rachel's with Finn now. But she's really sad. Quinn went full skank and nobody can get her to come back. Rachel might not make it obvious but she really misses her"

"Have you called her?" I shake my head with a frown. "I'll call her after. I want to know how you and Grace are" she blushes and I raise an eyebrow.

"Yesterday we went on the nicest date. I brought her to this lake and we fed the ducks. Then they all ran away cause we had sex"

"Oh okay. Uhm did she enjoy it"

"Of course she did. She made so many no-"

"No! Britt I meant feeding the ducks" she blushes and Santana giggles. "She had fun. She kept telling me how much she loved me and that she wanted to be with me forever. Then she gave me this" she shows me her finger and I see a ring on it. 

"It's a promise ring! She said that it was a representation of her love for me. I love it" I smile thinking of how much Grace loves Brittany. They're adorable

Brittany's phone goes off and she looks at it. "Oh. Grace needs me. I gotta go"

"Bye Shawny!" I smile and wave at her. "Bye cutie" she giggles and runs out of the room. "Oh there you are" I joke seeing Santana. "Brittany is something else" Santana mumbles and I nod. "She really is. It's good though" she nods and I lay on my bed bringing my laptop. 

"Shawn" my mom says peeking her head into my room. "Yeah"

"Uhm Alexis is here. Hi Santana"

"Hi Mrs. Evans" I look over at Santana and back at my mom. "Uh send her up. I think it's time she met you anyways" she nods and then walks back down.