First Day

"Mom we'll be fine

"Mom we'll be fine. We've got school in like an hour" she groans and hugs me tightly. "Don't remind me. You're enganged and in college"

"University" Santana rolls her eyes and hands me the Sandwhich. "We're gonna be late" she mouths and I nod. "Mom we gotta go. I'll miss you" she kisses my cheek and Santana hands me my laptop. "Bye mom" I take Santana's hand as we make our way into the parking garage. "I love our apartment" she says with a big smile. "I love it too" I open the door for her allowing her to get in. I quickly get in on the other side and I quickly drive us off. Santana has to pick up her uniform so we have to get there quickly. Plus I have to pick up my uniform, letterman jacket, plus my locker key, and the protein power. Oh and the dietary plan, plus the workout gear

"Okay well what do you have first?" she asks looking at my schedule. "Math"

"English" I nod then look down at mine. "Wait. Do we not have any classes together?" she sighs but then smiles widely. "We've got music. Wait no. You're taking Music and Computers and I'm taking vocals. So I guess we have no classes"

"Oh but how am I supposed to get through english without my neck kisses" I groan resting my head on her chest. "You'll be fine you big baby" I frown and look up at her. "But I'm your big baby" she rolls her eyes with a smile then kisses my head. "Yes you are. And you're adorable. I love you Shawn Evans"

"I love you Santana Lopez. And I'm gonna miss you like crazy. Now, lunch is at 12:20. We'll meet in the courtyard" she nods quickly and I lean up to rest my forehead against hers. "You ready?" she bites her lip and nods slowly. "Nope. Words"

"Yes I'm ready" I smile and then kiss her nose. "We got this"

So me and Santana picked up our stuff and that uniform. I mean it's better then the one at Mckinely. I'm in math class stuck between these two girls that keep looking at me. "I'm Elaine" one of them whispers and I nod. "Shawn" she smirks and leans back. "She's kind of a whore" the other girl whispers and I raise my eyebrows. "I'm sorry?"

"This summer there were tons of parties in the dorms. Ten girls in two months. And two of them was a three-way" I shake my head and look back. "So wait. We all graduated from highschool just for you two, to start stupid highschool drama?" Elaine smirks then bites her lip. "I'm enganged"

"Lucky girl" I roll my eyes and open up my textbook. "Alright there will be lots of homework. Three exams, ten tests, and five assignments. Study a lot because there will be no makeups. Or credit recovery" I sigh and take off my hat. 

"I'm gonna die here"

-----

"So... how was class?" Santana asks and I lay my head on her lap. "Math sucked. English was okay. I'm sitting beside this guy. Mateo. He's nice. Math these two girls, I can tell they hate eachother. I just thought highschool was over" she frowns then runs her hand through my hand. "It'll be okay babes. Look. You get through math then you've got english with your new friend and then lunch with me. Come on what could be any better?"