Micheal

Shawn

Shawn

"Admit it, Wonder twins, the only reason why the New Direction beat the Trouble Tones at Sectionals is because that pervy clown judge was freaking high as a kite" Santana says continuing to hold my hand. 

"And we did Michael Jackson. You guys didn't. That was weeks ago. Why are you still obssessing?"

"One word Kurt. Micheal!" I say and he looks at me. "You got to perform Micheal"

"Yeah and it was awesome. I wanna do it again" Santana wraps her arm around my waist and I smile down at her. "You're huggy today Lopez"

"Cause those pants are tight and people are just staring. Especially the girls" she says and I scoff. "Santana I have hickeys on my fucking arms. They know I'm off limits"

"Good" I lean down and kiss her softly. 

"Guys stop fucking arguing. Now I've been thinking a lot about Regionals and maybe we can do Michael again. I for one know exactly what song we should start Michael with" I say and drop my bag on the floor

(Shawn sings Blaines line)

"Hey Rach?" she looks over at me and wipes her eyes. I walk towards her and bring her into the choir room. "Hey what's wrong?" she shakes her head and I pull her into a hug. "Hey you're okay. Don't worry"

"F-Finn proposed but I don't know. I can't choose. Him or.. her. I love both of them but I don't know which one I love more. I know we did that thing a while ago but things have changed. Quinn's just so sweet. She tells me everything and with Finn it feels like he's still holding back"

"Rachel don't think okay. Who do you want?"

"I don't know! And it's killing me inside. Because I need to tell Finn by tomorrow"

"You can't put a deadline on these things. It's gonna be your future Rachel. Make the asshole wait. You're what matters" she smiles and I put my hands on her shoulders. "Show him what matters" she smiles and I pull her into another hug

"Thanks so much Shawn" I nod and she pulls away. "I gotta get to practice" she nods and I make my way to the door. "Shawn?"

"You're the best. Love you bestie" I laugh and smile. "Love you too Rach" I walk to the gym and walk over to Santana and Brittany. "Evans!"

I turn around and see Coach Sylvester. "I need you to do something" I nod and cross my arms. "You and Pierce are in charge of choreography. You're our third best dancer but Lopez hates coming up with it. So I need to see if you'd be down with doing that" I nod quickly and she hands me the megaphone. "Good luck"