Happy Birthday Shawn!

[Shawn's Outfit]

[Shawn's Outfit]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shawn

"Excuse me are you Shawn Evans?"

"Yeah?" 

"Follow me" the guy fixes his tie then leads me to the choir room. It's dark.

"Suprise!" everyone shouts as I turn on the lights. "Sweet baby Jesus!"

"Happy Birthday Shawn!" I chuckle and close my eyes. "You all scared the crap out of me. And who's this?"

"I don't know. One of Kurt's friends I guess" I look over and see Kurt standing there with a party hat on. "Kurt's here!" I run over and pick him up in a hug. "Oh"

"Nice to see you too" I put him down and look around. "Wait. How did you guys know it was my birthday? I haven't told anyone about my birthday"

"Sam told Quinn. Who told me and then I helped throw this party for you" Kurt says with a shrug. "This is awesome guys. Thanks so much"

"Come on open your presents"

"I got presents?" everyone nods and I smile. "Well there's one present from all of us. Then you have separate presents from certain people" 

I sit down and Mr. Schue hands me a bag. "You said that Rocky Horror helped you figure out you looked good in gold so" I take out the jacket and smile. "Oh my god. I'm gonna feel like Micheal Jackson"

"Okay move" Sam hands me a box and I rip off the wrapping paper. "The watch I wanted. Thanks bro" he nods and Quinn hands me a bag. 

"And no I'm not returning it" I furrow my eyebrows and pull out new headphones. "Quinn these cost like 150 bucks at least"

"I know. Only the best" I shake my head and hand the headphones to her. "I'm not taking this. I can't take it. It's too expensive"

"Shawn. Take it" I sigh and put it back in the bag. "Thank you"

"Okay. Mine didn't cost as much as Quinn's did or even Sam's. But I thought you might like it" Santana says then hands me a box. "It's really big" Artie mumbles.

"That's what she said" I open the box and smile instantly. It's a picture frame with every single picture we've ever taken together around the outer part. And then in the middle is the picture of me and her at the arcade. Then there's another one that's a little smaller "You're wrong. I don't like it" I say and Santana's face falls.

"I love it. This is amazing. Thank you" she smiles and I pull her into a hug. "I love it"

"Uh there's more" she says pointing to the box. I look inside finding two tickets, and a hoodie. "Ticket's to a music festival?"