Roadtrip

Shawn

Shawn

(Faberry Scenes)

We decided to go to New York. We wanted to experience the city without Mr. Schue telling us to write a song. Plus we decided to surprise Rachel. She's sad because Finn left for the Army and didn't even visit her. So they broke up which was a little sad but Rachel seems kind of... relieved. And Quinn's coming too which will be fun

"I'm gonna miss you San" she smiles and kisses my cheek. "Have fun. And remember these New York girls are touchy. You're mine" she says grabbing onto the bottom of my shirt. "That's what the tattoo says princess" she smiles and kisses me. "Alright go. Bye losers!" everyone waves and Santana gets into her car. She gives me one last wave then drives off.

"I'm driving!" Puck says and I nod. "I'll drive the second half" Mike says and we all nod. "Dude I brought an amp" Virgil says putting it into the RV. "Awesome"

"I'm gonna be in a RV with hormonal boys and Shawn. I'm gonna be hearing a lot of rock won't I?" I nod and put my guitar inside. "Yay" I chuckle and Quinn climbs in. 

We all settle in and Puck starts to drive off. "Hey do you remember that time we went to that party and you jumped off the roof into the pool?" Sam asks and I laugh. "Oh that night was amazing. I think that's when I made out with that chic with the tongue ring"

"Yeah. She stalked you cause you didn't call her"

"She never gave me her number!" I defend and he scoffs. "You said you had it" I raise my eyebrows then smile. "I did say that" I laugh slightly and he shakes his head. "You really used to party huh?" Mike asks and I nod. "Yeah. It wasn't good. I used to wake up with my pants on my head"

"I remember one summer I went to alot of parties. Each time I woke up next to a different girl. I really changed" Quinn picks up my guitar and plugs in the cable. "So how do you do this?" she asks and I smile. "Well put your finger there" I take her index finger and put it on the first fret. "Top string twice" she does it then groans

"Nope"

"Wha-"

"You are not tricking me into playing 'Another One Bites The Dust'. Sorry Shawny" I shrug and take the guitar. "Well I tried" I lay down with my head in Quinns lap.

"Sammy!"

"Yeah?" I look up at him and smile. "We should totally sing Mr. Brightside" he smiles and nods quickly. "Yes!"

"No!" Quinn shouts but it's too late. I start playing and she groans. I smile and she rolls her eyes. "I hate you"

___

"Sweet Caroline"

"Bah Bah Bah"

"Good times never seems so good" I open the back doors and Quinn hops out. "Thank god. Now let's go. Like now"