Happy New Years

I rub my eyes adjusting to the light in my room

I rub my eyes adjusting to the light in my room. I look around seeing both Santana and Rachel. I sigh and sit up. I look over at Santana seeing that she's still clinging onto me. I smile softly and then I hear Rachel start to wake up next to me. "Hi Rachel. You sleep good?" 

"Uh-" she looks over and blushes like crazy. "You blush a lot you know that?" she looks down and I chuckle. "But yeah I slept well. You're really comfy" she mumbles not making eyecontact

"Which is suprising because of... you know" she points to my arms and I look at them. "I don't get it... Oh. Cause of the guns?" she laughs and so do I. "Shawn can I get your help with something?" I nod and she hands me a piece of paper. 

"They're song lyrics. I know you're good a writing songs from when we were writing together. I was thinking maybe you can help me" I nod and look at the paper. 

'Now, I remember when you'd call me late at night
I gave you my hours and advice just tryna fix you
And all your daddy issues
But now I don't even miss you anymore'

I raise an eyebrow and look at Rachel. "Just help me"

"Okay so it's heartbreak. You can't have your heartbroken without crying at least a little. You have a pencil?" she nods and hands me one.

"So I, I want all the tears back that I cried" I sing softly and nod impressed. I write it down feeling Rachel watch me. 

'All the hours spent giving advice on how to write your songs
All you did was prove me wrong
When you said you loved me
Well you must've had your fingers crossed
Your fingers crossed'

I write it down and look over at her. "Here" I hand her the paper and she looks at the paper. She smiles and looks over. "Wow"

"Shawn this is amazing" I smile shyly and then feel two arms pulling me towards them. "Good morning princess" I say looking over at Santana. "Hi my love. Rachel"

"San" she rolls her eyes and sits up. "Hi Rachel. Sleep well?" Rachel nods avioding Santana's gaze. 

"Well I hope you enjoyed sleeping on my girlfriend" Santana says and I chuckle. "I hope you enjoyed sleeping on my girlfriend" my eyes go wide and I look over at Santana. "I'm liking this side of you. But Shawn's mine"

"No Shawn's mine"

"How about we compromise. I'm both of yours. Just more of Santana's" they both smile and rests their heads on my shoulder. I close my eyes and rest my head back. I open my eyes because someone's knocking on the door. "Come in!"

"Oh Rachel. Uh we're going down to New York for the party now so be responsible" LeRoy says and I nod. "Yes sir" I salute him and he laughs. "Oh Shawn" he walks off closing the door and I look at the two girls. I hear the door close and then the car drive off

"Rachel you ready?" I ask and she nods. "Ready for what?"

"We're throwing a party for the glee kids only. Plus Alex and Alexis" Santana nods and I walk over to my closet. "You want some of my clothes love?" Santana thinks for a second then nods. "Just a shirt though" I nod and she runs over.