Prom-asaurus Pt. 1

Shawn

Shawn

"Hey princess" Santana turns around and smiles widely. "Shawny!" she hugs me tightly and I kiss her head. "Someone's excited" she nods and holds onto me tighter. "I missed you last week"

"I missed you too babygirl" I say with a smile. Last week I had to go to Louisville. I went to meet the coaches, players, look around the school, and then I drove down and visited my parents. Stacey is really growing and Stevie is awesome. He's playing soccer and I got to see his game. I called Santana every night and the smile she had on her face was so contagious.

"So how was it?" she asks as we make our way to math. "It was fun. And to be honest you're gonna be the hottest cheerleader there. Uh and my family kept asking about you. They're also really happy we're moving in together, and they keep asking when I'm gonna propose"

"They really love me huh?" I nod and we walk inside. "Hey Shawn" Mike says as I sit down. "Hey man"

"Good morning, McKinley High! First of all, to those of you thoughtful enough to leave maternity gifts outside my office, both I and my unborn child thank you for your lackluster Cracker Barrel meat-and-cheese medleys, and I'm sure that my trash can will find them delicious. Now it's time to announce this year's Senior Prom Court nominees. Your choices for Prom King are Rick "The Stick" Nelson" I roll my eyes seeing him celebrate in the front of the classroom. 

"Brittany S Peirce" I look over at Brittany and smile. "That's weird. Shawn Evans. Also weird" 

"Yes!" Brittany gives me a high-five and Santana kisses my cheek. "And also, Finn Hudson. And now on to the category we all really care about: Prom Queen" I nudge Santana and she rolls her eyes. "Becky for Prom Queen 2012!" 

"Yeah Becky for Prom Queen" I say making Santana hit me slightly. "Missy Gunderson. Grace Jone. Santana Lopez" I smile and kiss her softly. "And Quinn Fabray. Congratulations to all our nominees Becky, Becky, Becky! That's an antique!" I hear the sound of the xylophone breaking and I wince.

"Congratulations princess" she hugs me tightly and I rest my head on hers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A big congrats to all our prom nominees! But, hey, listen up. We are all winners, because Principal Figgins asked New Directions to sing again this year! Come on! Fantastic. All right. Brittany has an announcement"

"Hello, my fellow Americans. The theme for this year's prom will be Dinosaurs" I smile up and Santana and she runs her hand through my hair. "I fucking love dianosaurs"

"I was inspired by the new girl Joe, who reminds me of a cavewoman. The refreshments will be berries, meat and rainwater. As you are no doubt aware, the U.S. elections are riddled with corruption. Therefore, to keep the prom elections completely aboveboard, I have appointed Santana and Quinn to count the ballots"