Never Been Kissed Pt2

[Shawn's Outfit]

[Shawn's Outfit]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Santana

"So how was the date with Puckerman?" Shawn asks leaning against the locker. "It was fine" I say with a shrug. "Not great? What a shame" she says with a smile. "Calm down Shawny"

"So how was it after?" she asks and I sigh. "Fine. He drove me home and then left"

"So he didn't go inside?" she asks furrowing her eyebrows. "No. Wasn't really feeling it. He wasn't the greatest at dinner anyways"

That part's true. But I can't tell Shawn that I didn't invite him in because I spent the whole night thinking about her. I never wanted to be held. But after the other day, that's all I want. She just makes me feel something that I can't explain. 

"San?" she waves her hand infront of my face pulling me out of my thoughts. "You okay?" I nod and she gives me a look. "I'm fine" I close my locker and walk towards her. "Do we have to go to math?" I ask and she smiles.

"Yeah. We do, now come" she says and I smirk. "Wanky" she rolls her eyes and wraps her arm around my shoulder. We walk to math and see Brittany asleep on the desk. "Hold up" Shawn runs off somewhere and I sit down. She runs back with a sweater. She lifts up Brittany's head and puts the sweater underneath her. 

I smile softly and she sits next to me. "Too sweet" I say nudging her with my shoulder. 

"I just thought that she might be uncomfortable" she replies with a shrug. "Still. That was nice of you" I rest on her and she puts her chin on my shoulder. "Hey" we look over seeing Mike and he looks at Shawn. 

"Did you do the homework?" he asks and Shawn nods. "Here. Uhm I don't know about number six though" she says with a frown. "That's cool" she hands him the paper and then turns back to me.

"Give me that" I say trying to take her phone. "No. Santana!" I grab the phone and she sighs. "You love taking pictures don't you?"

"I like putting pictures of my friends on my wall. And I need more of me and you" I respond with a shrug. "Cool" she wraps her arms around my waist making me feel something in my stomach. I clear my throat and take a couple pictures. "See these are good"

I hand her back her phone and she smiles. "Thanks Sanny" I rub my thumb against her hand and she hums.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shawn