Blame It On The Alcohol

Shawn

Shawn

"Santana" I sing moving closer to her. "Yes" she doesn't look up from her book and I put my chin on her shoulder. "I'm bored"

"Why don't you do the homework for the class we have in twenty minutes" she says looking up at me. "Because I hate math. Yeah I'm good at it but it sucks" I mumble and bring her closer to me. "Can I just stay here?" I ask burring my face in her neck. "Of course" I close my eyes as she continues to do work.

After a while Santana finished and now we're just laying down on the stage. "You know what I wanna know? Where does the light in the fridge go when you close it?" 

"Don't you have like a 4.0? Why are you asking this?" she asks looking up at me. "Actually it's a 4.2 but that doesn't matter. I wanna know. When I was 13 I spent an hour opening and closing the fridge to try and figure out what happens to the light"

"There's a little button, so when the fridge door closes it pushes it turning off the light" she says and I look over at her. "You're too smart for me" I say touching her nose. "I love this" she mumbles moving closer to me. "You're so warm" she tightens her grip on my waist.

"I think it's the sweater" I say with a shrug. "Could be. Now shut up and hold me" I smile and kiss her forehead. The bell rings and I sigh. "Come on pretty girl" I sit up pulling Santana with me.

"Rachel's throwing a party" Brittany says running up to me and Santana. "I'm sorry what?" I ask raising my eyebrows. "It's probably gonna be horrible. Who's going?"

"I'll find out" Brittany says then calls Grace. "Did you hear?" she asks as we follow behind her. I take the phone and connect me and Santana to it. "Mercedes just told me"

"Tell them I'll go if they're going" I hear Mercedes say. "Tell them yourself, I'm not a pony express" I raise my eyebrows and look over at Santana. "Only if there is alcohol. Because a party at Rachel Berry is not something I can do sober"

"But it's alcohol awarness week" Brittany says looking over at us. "Exactly. And I'm aware of how much fun alcohol is" I say with a shrug. Santana gives me a high-five and I wrap my arm around her shoulder. 

Santana adds Puck to the call and we wait for him to answer. "You're go for Puck"

"Puck this is Shawntana, Brace, and Artcedes can your friend score us some wine coolers?" she asks and I can't help but smile at the name. "No, but his I.D. can"

We all meet in the hallway and Mercedes smiles. "Well if we're all in, it's settled. The Rachel Berry House Party Train Wreck Extravaganza is officialy a go"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I twirl a pen in my hand while Santana has her head on my lap. "Get a room" I groan looking at Grace and Brittany. "Shut up Shawn"