On My Way Pt2

TW: Talk of suicidal thoughts

Shawn

"After Regionals" I look over at Quinn as she fiddles with a napkin. "Excuse me" she stands up and makes her way to the door. "San" she nods and slides out so I can go after Quinn

I walk out looking for her and I spot her against the wall. "Q" she lookss and I feel so bad. "Hey" I pull her towards me and she wraps her arms around my waist. "It's okay" I whisper running my hand over her hair. "I'm so fucking sorry"

"After everything that happened she...s-she still wants h-him" Quinn sobs and hugs me tighter. "Why don't I take you home?" she nods and I lead her to my car. "Okay wait here I have to get the keys from San" she nods and I make my way back inside

"She okay?" Brittany asks and I shake my head. "I'm gonna take her home and then I'll come back"

"No stay with her I was gonna ask if I could hang out with Brittany for a little bit" I nod and she hands me the keys. "Bye love" I kiss Santana's head and wave bye to everyone else.

"Q you ready?" she nods and we make our way to her house. I park at the side and walk her inside. "Oh hi Shawn. Long time no see" I smile and put my keys in my pockets. "Hi Ms. Fabray" 

"Would you like anything?" she asks walking to the kitchen. "No I'm okay" she nods and Quinn grabs my hand. "Mom we're going upstairs!" Quinn doesn't wait for an answer and just pulls me upstairs. I close the door and take off my jacket. I sit next to her and look over. "Shawn you don-"

"Rachel's an idiot. She picked Finn over you. You're awesome, I don't know what she was thinking" Quinn smiles softly and scoots closer to me. "Listen Q, I know how much you love Rachel. And I know she loves you, but you might have to wait a little bit"

"Yeah..." I wrap my arm around her shoulder and she rests her head on my chest. "But... I wouldn't be against the idea of you breaking up the wedding" she smiles and looks up. "No.. she's happy and that's all I want"

"You really love her"

"With everything in me. You say Santana's your everything, and Grace is Brittanys everything. Well she's mine. And all I want is to be able to so her that but I can't, because she's with him. She broke up with me for him and I still don't know why. She gave me nothing but butterflies a-and I thought that the feeling was mutual but I guess not. You can't make someone love you back can you"

"Quinn you gave her butterflies. She told me and after you guys broke up she called me crying about how she missed you and she just wanted you back. But she thought you were over her, so stayed with Finn. And he has no clue this is going on"

"How is it that at the end of every year I end up alone. With nobody and everyone has someone. And I'm always stuck wanting someone to hold, and show them how much I love them. Watching you and Santana together makes me realise that I wanna find my soulmate. And have them forever, w-where there's nothing keeping us apart and we just know that we're gonna spend the rest of our lives together. And I-"