Fued

Shawn

Shawn

So Rachel had a scare pregnancy but it's all good now. She got over it farely quickly. She now acts likes everythings okay and like nothing happened. So the rest of us moved on to. Per Rachel's request

I run my hand through Santana's hair and kiss her head. "Hey. Princess" I kiss her nose spotting the slight smile on her face. "Wake up" I sing and she can no longer hide the smile. "I'm up. I'm up" I chuckle and lay down flush on top of her. "You're so beautiful" I mumble watching her smile down at me. "I just woke up. Don't lie to me"

"I'm not lying. You're gorgeous. At anytime of day... and in any context" she gasps and hits my head. "I'm sorry love I had to" I use my hands to push myself up and kiss her deeply. "Shawn I just woke up" she whines. Santana doesn't want me to even have a conversation with her until she's finished in the bathroom. "Yes I know. And I'm so happy I woke up first so you don't have the opportunity to sneak into the bathroom early and then be like 'oh I just woke up' looking like you were fucking sent from heaven. Which you were" I was as she blushes then covers her face. I move her hands then kiss her nose

"Go get ready. I'm gonna get coffee and donuts cause it's only 10 and I haven't had anything at all" I roll off of her and make my way out of the room. "Wait I wanna come too" Santana rushes out of bed and runs to the bathroom. I chuckle and shake my head. How can someone be so hot yet so cute? I sit on the couch and pull out my phone. I feel two arms snake around my neck making me smile. "Hey Rach"

"Hi. Where's your other half?" I chuckle as she walks over to sit next to me. "She's getting ready. We're gonna go out for a little while" she nods and I lay my head down in her lap. "I was talking with Finn. Turns out things with him and Mr. Schue aren't going to well" Rachel nods and I furrow my eyebrows. "What do you know Berry?"

"He kissed Ms. Pillsbury" she mumbles. "He what?! No shit they didn't get married. What the hell Finn" I groan making Rachel laugh. "Hey where's your boy toy?" I ask not seeing Brody. I don't trust that kid. He's too oily. "Oh he's at work" I nod slowly and she sighs. "Why does nobody trust him?"

"He's shady Rachel! Of course I'm not gonna trust him. No white man is that tan" she rolls her eyes and I sit up. "Rachel Berry you are my weirdly attractive best friend. You are a dude magnet. But for some reason all the wrong guys come. I don't trust Brody at all. So I'm gonna drill him until he proves himself to be good enough for you" 

"You really mean that?" I nod with a smile. "Nobody's good enough for you Rach. You're too special" I look over at her making us make eyecontact. I clear my throat and stand up. "Alright I'm going to check on Santana. So I'll be back" I quickly rush off and sit on the bed. I don't even see Santana standing there half naked looking for clothes. She sits down on my thigh and gives me a look. "Bub?" I hum and she rests her head on my shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"What? Oh yeah. I'm okay" she nods and slowly starts to kiss my neck. I bite my lip and rest my hand on her waist. I slowly start to move her along my thigh making her let out a soft moan. "That's okay?" I ask and she nods closing her eyes. I start to kiss her neck then I bite down softly when I reach her sweet spot. She starts to move faster on my thigh and I put my hand over her mouth so she stops making noise. I move my left hand inside her panties so I can slowly and teasingly rub her clit making her whimper. "Uhm Shawn?" I hear Rachel call and I look at Santana who's stopped. "Keep going" I whisper. "Yeah Rach?"