A Wedding Pt 2

Shawn and Santana's wedding outfit!

Shawn's POV

Everything is so hectic. It's the wedding day and apparently Santana is freaking out cause she can't see me. I feel bad. But they've been having me call her every hour so she doesn't have a mental breakdown. "Shawn you need to put on your suit!" Virgil shouts smacking the back of my head. "Okay god" he hands it to me and I make my way into the room. I quickly change into the suit and then make my way out. 

"Kurt! It's so fucking big on him! Help please" Kurt comes running in with pins. "What the fuck are you talking about you idiot. That looks amazing. Wait. No. The shirt's huge. Nevermind" Kurt quickly runs out and back in with another shirt. "Okay so I have one that will probably be a tighter fit which'll be nicer with the outfit. Now go back in that room. Strip off that top half and put this on"

"If you're stripping stay" Virgil mumbles and I roll my eyes. "You're seeing that today. So just wait horndog" I grab the shirt from Kurt and make my way back into the change room. "Shawn! Phone!"

"Just hand it over the door!" I grab it and put it to my ear. "Shawny" I hear softly making me smile. "Hi my love. How are you?"

"Sad. I wanna see you. But I'm also excited. I can't wait to get married to you" I smile softly and place the vest and jacket on the hanger. "I can't wait either. Princess you're gonna be okay. And if you can't do it today we'll do it another day. All that matters to me is that you're okay and that you're happy. Okay?"

"Okay.. I love you Shawn. I'll talk to you soon" I chuckle basically hearing the pout on her face. "I love you too princess" I hear Rachel shout that the time is up then the phone hang up. I put the phone down and exit the room. "Okay this is better" Kurt says walking around me. "Now let's get everything else on" 

Kurt got me dressed because he wanted to make sure the jacket was okay and didn't look off. I put on my shoes and walk into the area we have with a bunch of couches. "Goddamn" Virgil mumbles and smacks my ass. "Hey! I take cash only" he chuckles and I take a seat next to Finn. "Dude you look amazing. Congrats"

"Thanks. You look great" he smiles and shrugs. "It wasn't me. It was Kurt. He said that I can't just have a champagne tie and call it an outfit" I chuckle and place my feet on the foot rest. This yacht is fucking heaven. Plus the rooms are huge. But me and Santana have our room covering the entire right side of the yacht on the third level. It's like perfect. It's the best place to start trying for a baby

"Alright Shawn. You've got twenty minutes" I sigh and run my hand over my beard. "Oh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. What if she runs off? What if she leaves me at the alter?! I don't wanna be like Mr. Schue!" 

"Okay. Babe listen you're gonna be okay. Santana loves you. She's not gonna leave you. I promise. You two are getting married" I sigh as Kurt brings me to sit down on the couch. He hands me a bottle of water and I thank him softly. "You and Santana are meant for eachother. No matter what. She's gone through so much and so have you. You two deserve a happy ending and I'm making sure that you're getting one"

"Thanks Kurt" he smiles and rests his head on my shoulder

"Shawn there's a problem" Mercedes shouts bursting through the door. "What?! What happened!" she motions for me to follow her and I move quickly. "I don't care about you two not seeing eachother anymore. We don't know what to do and the calling isn't working" she brings me into the room where the girls are and Santana's state breaks my heart but I've never seen her look more beautiful

"Hey" I move over to sit next to her. "What's wrong?" I ask resting my chin on her head. "I'm scared" she whispers making me frown. "Scared about what love?" I motion for everyone to leave so I can talk to Santana alone. "I don't know what's gonna happen after. What if things change between. Being married is hard Shawn. My parents aren't together for a reason. I don't want that to happen to us. 5 out of 10 marriages end in divorce. I don't want to be one of those five couples"