Sexy

Shawn

Shawn

"God you're so hot" Santana mumbles as I kiss her neck. She moves her hips faster and I groan. I grab her hips and thrust upwards. "Shit" she grabs my head and pulls me closer. "I'm so close" she moans out. 

I start to slam her onto me and then I kiss her lips to stop her from moaning as she finishes. I cum inside of her and she continues to move her hips as we ride out our highs. I lay my head back against the chair and Santana puts hers on my shoulder.

"Holy shit" she looks up at me and I chuckle. I look over at my phone and groan. "Come on. We have to get to glee" I say and she sighs. "Sometimes I just wanna quit"

"Same here. But what would they do without us? We are the humor factor" I say and she laughs. "More me than you"

"Rude" I buckle my belt and grab my bag. "After you" I open the auditorium door and she walks out ahead of me

We make our way into the choir room but everyone seems kind of off. I sit down and Santana automatically puts her head on my shoulder. "All right, folks. Regionals is in a week. It's time to get deep into our setlist." 

"Grace, you okay?" Mr. Schue asks. "My life is over. How am I supposed to support a baby? How could you not tell me this? Let alone cheat on me?" my eyes go wide and I look over at Brittany. 

"Someone hold my motherfucking bag" I say standing up. Santana pulls me down and wraps her arms around my waist. "Wait. Brittany, are you pregnant?"

"Definitely. I'm so sorry, Grace. I didn't want to upset you. I thought I could surprise you when I dropped him off. Pretty sure it's a boy." I shake my head and look at Grace who's on the verge of tears. 

"Um, babies don't get dropped off." Puck says and I furrow my eyebrows. "Wait, Brittany, have you been to a doctor yet? That's the only way to be sure."

"I don't need to go to a doctor. I just need to look outside my window. Three days ago, a stork built its nest on top of my garage. I'm not stupid, it's obviously getting ready to bring me my baby. I know where babies come from." I sigh in relief then smile softly. Brittany is too innocent for this world

"So you didn't cheat on me?" Grace asks and Brittany shakes her head. "I wouldn't do that. I love you" me and the rest of the girls gasp while Grace smiles. "I love you too Britt"

"Yeah! I set them up. Matchmaker up in this bitch" Santana punches my stomach and I groan. "Jeez Lopez. Where'd that strength come from?"

"I love, love" Rachel mumbles from infront of me. "Okay.. Okay!" Mr. Schue breaks up Brittany and Grace then shakes his head. "Thank you for... that. Now we should uhm focus on regionals"

"Mr. Schue?" I raise my hand and everyone looks over. "I want a solo"

"You got the duet last time Shawn" he says then turns back around. "I know that. But then the solo just goes back to Rachel. Then we get into the old habit of she sings every solo, and we all harmonize in the background. And I'm not cool with that. We're the 'New Directions'. There's an 's' for a reason. Which means we are more than just one voice. Give someone else a chance"