Happy Birthday My Love

Shawn

Shawn

I feel a body colide ontop of me making me groan. "San it's so early" I mumble trying to turn over. "Santana went to get lunch" I open my eyes seeing Rachel. "Hey" she smiles and I sit up slightly. "So today it's you who's gonna wake me up by laying on top of me until it gets too much" she nods with a smile making me laugh. "Alright. I can deal with that" 

"Have you uhm heard from anyone?" Rachel asks making me smile. "I haven't checked my phone yet but I was woken up at 12 am by Quinn. Screaming 'Happy Birthday' into my ear. It was adorable" Rachel smiles slightly and sits up. "Uhm Rach I gotta tell you something. Something that happened at the reception for Mr. Schue's wedding"

"Okay. What's up" I sigh and take a deep breath. "I uhm, well. Me and Santana hooked up with Quinn. And I know that this may upset you I just didn't want to lie to you or anything. I'm really sorry" Rachel waves her hands to stop me from talking. "Shawn it's okay. I don't blame you. Your dates were Quinn and Santana. If I were you I would've done the same thing" I chuckle looking down at my hands. "And I uhm. I hooked up with Finn. It was not good. Like at all. We were drunk and-"

"Do you want me to pay... for your therapy" she rolls her eyes and punches my arm. "I know. I know" I shove her arm then the curtain opens quickly. "I'm back. And I brought food. Now. Grabby. Off my girlfriend" Rachel smiles and rolls over. I pull Santana into my lap and take the sandwhich from her hand. "Now hold on. This is mayo, bacon, ham, and cheddar. I got it?" I nod quickly making her smile. "Shawn is so fucking picky. She wants a certain sandwhich on a certain day. Today its ham and bacon. Tomorrow it's turkey. I have to make a calendar to remember"

"Aw that's sweet love" I kiss her neck then sit against the headboard. Santana turns to me and kisses my nose. "Happy birthday gorgeous" I chuckle and look down slightly. "Oh my god. Shawn's blushing" Rachel teases and I roll my eyes. "Shut up" she puts her hand up then gets off the bed. "I gotta do some stuff. I'll be back. San. Send me the thing" Santana nods and I look between them. "What is going on?"

"Shut up you ass"

"Oh. Well then" I scoff and look away from Rachel. "Shawny" from the corner of my eye I see her moving towards me and I close my eyes. God please. She sits next to me and scratches the back of my neck with her nails making me shudder. I open my eyes seeing Santana looking a little shocked. "I'm sorry" she mumbles resting her chin on my shoulder. "Its uhm. It's okay"

"How the hell did you do that?" Santana asks and Rachel laughs. "I have an effect. I'll teach you" Rachel looks over at me and smiles. "I'll be back. Keep the sex to a minimum. Please" Rachel kisses my head and climbs off the bed. After a couple seconds the door slams and Santana gives me a look. "Really?"

"Oh come on! She's been working on it for like a year. She finally knows my weak spots" Santana rolls her eyes and moves towards me, very slowly. "Well not all of your weak spots" Santana sits on my lap, her hands slowly moving down my chest to the waistband of my sweats. "I uhm. No not all"