Born This Way

Shawn

Shawn

Things at home haven't been this best. Our dad lost his job so me and Sam have been doing everything we can to help out. But it's really tiring.

"Shawn?" Santana kisses my forehead and I open my eyes. "Are you okay?" I nod with a small smile. She frowns and puts her chin on my chest. "No you're not. Talk to me"

"I'm fine Santana" she sighs and I kiss her softly. "I'm okay" I bring her up higher and she buries her face in my neck. I look at the clock and my eyes go wide. "Uh I gotta go"

"What why? It's only 6:15"

"Yeah I know. I just have to do something. I'll see you tomorrow though" she nods slowly and I kiss her cheek. "I love you"

"I love you too" I get up and rush out of the house. I get into my car and speed off the pizza place. 

"Where's Shawn?"

"I'm here!" I shout putting on the shirt. "Okay. You have three pizzas to deliever to Dalton Academy" I gulp and scratch my head. "Can I take a different delievery?"

"No. This is yours. Now go" I sigh and grab the boxes. I put them into the passenger seat and make my way to Dalton. I really hope Kurt's not there 

I walk in through the front doors and look at the order. It's for their choir room. Oh no. I knock on the door and it opens. "Oh. Hi Shawn. What are you doing here?"

"Pizza delievery" he nods and motions to the table. "Wait. Why are you delievering pizzas"

"Saving up for new headphones" I say and he crosses his arms. "Quinn just bought you headphones for your birthday" I sigh and sit down on a chair. "We need the money. Not just me like my family. Our dad lost his job and we're barely able to pay the bills. If not we're gonna get evicted"

"I'm sorry" he puts his hand on my shoulder and I look down. "You can't tell anyone Kurt. Nobody knows"

"I won't. You can trust me" I smile softly and look over at him. "You wanna stay. Have some pizza. It's really only the ten of us"

"No I can't. I just clocked in. I have to go back but thank you" I stand up and put the hat on my head. "Take care Shawn" he hugs me and I smile. "Bye Kurt"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my God, you're getting a nose job" Quinn says as I walk into the choir room. "What's going on?" I ask looking at Rachel. "Finn's bad dancing broke Rachel's nose and now she's getting a nose job"

"I'm...considering having a minor procedure to repair my deviated septum" Rachel says and I scoff. "So a nose job" me and Santana say at the same time. I take a seat next to her and she smiles at me

"Look, I'm... I'm happy with the way that I look, okay? And I've embraced my nose. But let's say I wanted to have a slightly more demure nose. Like Quinn's, for example. I-I would never change my appearance for vanity, but, I mean, the doctor said that it could possibly improve my talent, which would help us all for Nationals"