Furt

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shawn

"You're so beautiful" I whisper pushing some hair behind Santana's ear. "Thank you" she whispers with a blush. I lean towards her a place a small kiss on her lips. I go to pull away but she pulls me back and I wrap my arms around her waist. 

"I love you" she whipers and I smile. "I love you too"

"Shawn!" Santana snaps her fingers infront of my face snapping me out of my trance.

"You spaced out again" she says and I frown. "Shit. Sorry" she shakes her head and hands me a peice of paper. "Here. I made two sets of notes, cause I didn't want you to miss anything"

"Thank you" she smiles softly and looks into my eyes. I gulp then look away. "Okay I'm gonna go" I mumble standing up. "Where are you going?"

"I gotta do something. I'll see you at lunch" I kiss her cheek then speed off into the auditrioum. I put my bag down and run my hands through my hair. 

"Just breathe. You're fine. She's just the girl you're in love with. No big deal. No need to panic" I start to pace around and my breath quickens. "Hey- are you okay?" I look up seeing Grace and she rushes over.

I shake my head quickly and she sits me down. "What should I do? Should I call someone? I'm gonna call Santana" I shake my head quickly and she sighs.

"Okay. Just breathe. Here let's count" 

"10...9...8...7...6...5" my breath starts to slow down and she continues. "4...3...2...1" my breath is finally even and she grabs my hand. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Those are normal. Thanks for helping me" she nods with a smile and I sigh. "What's going on? I know those don't just come out of nowhere. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to"

"No that's fine. I need to talk about. But what I say does not leave this room" she nods and rub my hands on my pants. 

"I-I'm in love with Santana"

"I kind of figured" she says with a shrug. "Whatever. I just can't seem to get her out of my head. I just spent all of math class daydreaming about being with her. I never sleep through math class. I just wanna tell her but we have this rule. 'No feelings. It's just fun'. Well I fucked it up. If I say anything she'll stop talking me and she's my comfort person. I don't wanna lose her"

"Shawn" I hum and look up. She smiles and takes my hand. "I know for a fact she loves you too. Or at least has feelings for you. I've never seen two people look at eachother the way you guys do. It's actually makes me realize how single I really am. You just need to give it time. Soon she'll accept it"

"Thanks Grace. You're really cool" I say with a smile. "Not so bad yourself" I chuckle and look up at her. "And about that single thing I have two people that'll be perfect for you" I say and she smiles. "Who?"