The Role You Were Born To Play

Shawn

Shawn

Artie asked me to help out with the play and of course I said yes. I miss those smelly losers. "So wait you're Shawn?" some blonde girl asks and I nod. "Wow. I was expecting some white guy with a combover but this is much better" 

"I'm here to help out with the musical cause well-" I try to thing of the words but can't. "Totally awesome" Brittany fills in and I nod. "Oh yeah totally. She got it" the blonde girl walks up at puts out her hand. "Kitty" I raise my eyebrows and shake her hand. "Cool" she winks then walks out of the room. "So she's just always like that?" Sam nods and I chuckle. I spot a girl sitting down looking a little... I don't even know. "I'm gonna get to know the new kids okay?" he nods and I walk over to the girl

"Hi" she looks up and I point to the stair next to her. "Can I sit?" she nods and I take a seat. "I'm Shawn. And you are?"

"Marley" I smile and it seems to ease her nerves a little. "Nice to meet you Marley. I love your sweater" she looks down with a smile and I look around then back at her. "So. Which one of these losers has bothered you so far?" she chuckles and shakes her head. "No they're actually pretty nice. The girls more then the guys" I nod with a smile. "So you planning on auditioning?"

"Yeah. It's always been my dream to play Sandy"

"I feel you. I want to play Danny Zuko" she laughs and I chuckle. "How about this. Be the first one to tryout and I'll help you get the role. Those idiots listen to anything I say" she laughs then shakes her head. "No I-I'm gonna earn this"

"I like that. You're cool" she smiles mumbles a soft thank you. I get up and walk over to Unique and some of the other girls. "Hey Shawny" Brittany gets off Grace and puts her hands up. "Britt no" she gives me a look and I groan. "You're lucky you're cute" I pick her up then sit down with her on my lap. "Shawn this is Unique. She's like a... new Mercedes" Tina says and I raise my eyebrows

"Oh well then you're awesome" she laughs and claps her hand. "Girl you know it" I chuckle and nod. "I like this one" she smiles and rest my chin on Brittany's shoulder. "So what do you do?"

"Uhm well I'm in school, and I don't really do much. I yell at Sam while we play video games. Does that count?" she laughs shaking her head. "Uhm I do music. Like I make my own music. No lyrics"

"So you wanna be a producer?" I nod quickly with a smile. "Well let me tell you what you need to do. Die your hair blonde and make it spiky" I chuckle and shake my head. "Santana would kill me. She loves this haircut" I feel someone smack the back of my head making me groan. "Oh fuck you Virgil" he chuckles and plops down in a chair. "Hey Unique" she blushes and smiles. "Hi" 

I look at Brittany and she snickers. I chuckle and then clear my throat. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------