Goodbye

Shawn

Shawn

This is weird. Everyone's crying, mostly Tina, and even though me and Santana are moving in together she hasn't left my side for a second. Neither has Rachel. I really don't wanna leave but at least I don't have to go as soon as schools over. Me and Santana decided we leave two weeks before school starts

"Britt you gotta let her go" Grace whispers as I rub Brittany's back. "It's okay. But Brittany I'm just going to the bathroom"

"Don't!" I smile and nod. "I'll hold it for you" she smiles and rests her head back down. "Wow she's like a... she's like something that latches onto something"

"That's a really good refrence. Very detailed" Quinn rolls her eyes and punches my arm. "I love you too Q"

"This week's assignment is easy. Graduation is just a few days away. There's nothing left to prepare for. Our work here is done, so there's only one thing left to do: Say goodbye. Underclassmen, pick some songs to say goodbye to the seniors; seniors, pick a song to say goodbye to us. A part of me wants to lock these doors and stay in here with everyone forever"

"We can use the wastebasket for the toilet, and then we could eat Joe for the food, since she's been here the shortest, so we know her the least" Brittany says and I raise my eyebrows. "I like that idea. Sorry Teen Jesus" he shrugs and I smile. 

"I really hope you're about to rap" 

"No such luck. I'm leading by example here. This one is for you guys"

Mr. Schue finished and we all clap. I sigh and stand up walking out. This is too much. "Shawn are you okay?" Rachel asks grabbing onto my arm to stop me. "I've only been here two years. I didn't get to know everyone and it's gonna be over already. And I still have to chose between NYADA and Louisville. And Santana saying no matter which one I chose we'll be okay but we all know long distance doesn't work that well. I-I'm scared Rachel" she pulls me into a hug and I rest my head on hers

"You'll be okay Shawn. Look if you go to NYADA you'll have me and Kurt. And if you don't you'll be there with Santana. What I'm trying to say is you won't be alone you're always gonna have someone to cheer you up and be there. Also someone to steal your ice cream. I mean that's a really good deal"

"Yeah it is. Thanks Rach. You've gotten better at these pep talks" she laughs and puts out her hand. "How about we skip? Santana has a final Cheerios practice so you'll be free. But you can ask her still" I smile and nods taking her hand. Santana quickly rushes out of the room and over to me. "Are you okay? Did you look into Mr. Schue's eyes?" 

"No. I'm just a little sad this will all be over in a week" she nods then looks at Rachel. "Hey I know you have your Cheerios practice and Rachel was thinking me and her could skip. To cheer me up"